What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Around the Grounds

Yosh

Coach
Cleary gone, Hynes to halfback on the left and Cook into 14? Almost feels like a better set up than game 1?

Jono078

Referee
Cleary gone, Hynes to halfback on the left and Cook into 14? Almost feels like a better set up than game 1?
I had a good convo tonight about what NSW should do.

I think I landed on:

6. Walker
7. Reynolds

You can also re-call Cook and re-ignite that Rabbitohs combo.

Hynes the unlucky loser with the above, but if it's not the above I wonder if Fittler is ready to roll with a new combo for a must-win game.

Wouldn't be ruling out Moses or Burton just yet either.

What is for sure, is things just got interesting.

Old dog

Juniors
Like Walker, Reynolds and Cook with Hynes missing out with Latrell to f/b two new centres dropping Teddy and Turbo and find a spot for Jake T

Old dog

Juniors
Only shifting the spine because likely Cleary out so if Reynolds in then Walker makes sense, Cook for API back to bench. Can live with Tedesco (still think he is out of form) which would mean Latrell to centre.

Yosh

Coach
When Gus was asked about who to bring in for game 2 SOO, he suggested one of the Saifiti boys. He is also targeting Dan to bring to the Doggies. If Gus rates him so highly, maybe there is a star player in there somewhere? Just a random thought.

Jono078

Referee
When Gus was asked about who to bring in for game 2 SOO, he suggested one of the Saifiti boys. He is also targeting Dan to bring to the Doggies. If Gus rates him so highly, maybe there is a star player in there somewhere? Just a random thought.
Not surprising really. We're probably a bit thin up front and Dan has done a great job for them each time he's played.

Form hasn't warranted it but you'd be picking him based on him doing the job previously.

Yosh

Coach

It's impossible not to like this guy. Fittler is impossible to understand at the best of times but Slater is as down to earth as they come and every action has a solid reason and clear logic behind them.

Yosh

Coach
Never been much of a Latrell Mitchell fan but if he doesn't play Origin 2, there is no way we win up there at Suncorp. Pity...

Jono078

Referee

The comments on the Facebook post of this. We deserve everything we get unfortunately.
I hate when our fans don't have ambitions for the club to be greater. We're happy to be a mid (generous I know) team at best.