What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Around the Grounds

Old dog

Bench
Despite the Storm's record this year, they haven't been particularly impressive.

They are absolutely there for the taking if the team decides to turn up and help Ponga do his thing.

Harry Grant might make a fool of the Saifitis though.
Safs doing that without help

Knight Tales

Bench
Safs doing that without help
You can just see Grant standing them up when they are jogging back to the line and that will be the difference. The Storm are not as stoic in the middle as they once were. They can be gotten over with a pack who are actually up for a fight. The creative brilliance of their spine is what you have to contain. Probably our luck Papa makes a miracle return off the bench.

aqua_duck

Coach
You can just see Grant standing them up when they are jogging back to the line and that will be the difference. The Storm are not as stoic in the middle as they once were. They can be gotten over with a pack who are actually up for a fight. The creative brilliance of their spine is what you have to contain. Probably our luck Papa makes a miracle return off the bench.
There are some iconic sights in rugby league like a Shaun Johnson step, Ponga’s skip, Taumalolo running over people, Burton kicking up a bomb, Radley getting sin binned, Dom Young long range try, etc. Imo a Saifiti brother jogging in the background after someone has run straight past them is another iconic sight in the rugby league

Yosh

Coach
Apparently the Roosters have signed Dom's brother. Was hoping there was a 1% chance Dom back flips and stayed at the Knights but looks like my hopes and dreams are all over.

Jono078

Referee
Manly destroying the Sharks here is good, but it makes things a little scary if things come down to points differential, even though we still have a fair lead on them.

IF we win against the Raiders and the Rabbitohs fall to the Tigers, we'll be sitting in 8th spot next week. Otherwise we'll be sitting in 9th most likely and just 1 point behind a couple of teams.

I think the Sharks are a big chance of dropping out of the 8 considering their form and draw.

If we can manage to get a win over the Raiders and assuming Penrith beat Sharks at home next week, we'll only be 1 point behind Cronulla.. How the hell did that happen???

Frederick

Staff member
Tigers blew that big time. Had plenty of chances to score but just kept taking the wrong option

Rod

Bench
I did the ladder predictor the other day and we finished 7th. Not surprising given it was me doing it but I tried to keep it sensible-ish. Because of the win last week we can now afford to drop 1 and maybe 2 and still make it.

The Eels and the Sharks were the ones I had dropping out, so the Storm result today was a good start.

Apey

Staff member
Dolphins were awful in the first half. We will beat them 20+ if they play like that next week.

Latest posts