What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Around the Grounds

aqua_duck

Coach
Latrell would literally die playing fullback at Origin level.
You’d have to balance the team to take in account that Latrell won’t take 27 hit ups like Teddy but him sweeping out the back behind Cody would be hard to handle.
Reece Walsh showed that quality touches in the right spots far outweighs lot of runs and tackle breaks

Old dog

Bench
Think Teddy is done, been great, Turbo gone too many injuries so Mitchell f/b leaving centre positions vacant with Bests performance tonight making it hard to see him missing out, up to him now to perform accordingly

aqua_duck

Coach
Think Teddy is done, been great, Turbo gone too many injuries so Mitchell f/b leaving centre positions vacant with Bests performance tonight making it hard to see him missing out, up to him now to perform accordingly
Teddy was good tonight but my god his defence and positioning leave a lot to be desired.
I’ve been critical of Crichton previously but I thought he was really good tonight, you also have guys like Staggs, Tago, Penisini, and Burton.

Old dog

Bench
Thought Crichton had his best game, meaning he and Best are likely centres SOO 2024, up to them to perform leading up to selection

Yosh

Coach
I have always been super critical of Crighton at Origin level but he stood up hard tonight. Defense was legendary.

Jono078

Referee
Ethan Ferguson looking good in NSW under 19s… and we don’t have him any more.

Not even sure we have any representatives in this game. How shit.

aqua_duck

Coach
Just on the under 19s game, 2 of the NSW players in Ethan Strange and Jake Clydsdale play for the raiders but really should be in our junior ranks.
Strange is a central coast kid whose sister Jasmine will be turning out for our NRL side this year. Clydsdale is from Scone, brother of ex knights and raiders hooker Adam and brother in law of knights NRLW player Yasmine.

Latest posts