What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Around the Grounds

The Broncs move to 22 points. Ahead of us. Up to 11th. The absolute essential thing for tomorrow is that we need to win by 9 points or more to leapfrog the Titans and Raiders. Currently we are -105. The Titans -98 and the Raiders -97. we are relying on the Dogs to knock the Dragons off tonight by 16. Drags are currently -90. So pray that score line of 26-10
Stays as is. I know. It is convoluted. So if my very average maths is right we have a good mathematical chance If we can start winning. Games by decent margins. I cannot see it but it is an outside chance. The closeness of the F and A will be a discussion point between all the sides on the 22-26 points. It makes for exciting finish to the year. The advantage of playing later in The week now becomes a factor too. Cos it will define whether they openly attack or choose to defend their way to the two points knowing how close each side is.

If these side all keep winning then it will be a cracker final few weeks. It almost resembles a relegation battle.

Someone will fall. And two pts Separates us all. It is actually incredible how close it is.
It could in theory be us vs the Dolphins for the final Spot on Old Boys Day! Can you imagine how good that game would be:
You guys are really over thinking this as if it matters lol