What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arrghhh choke choke splutter splutter

Stuff

Juniors
Work it out for yourself or are you that dumb.You probably are,Your low Intelligence is showing.LOL

Well it can't be anything to do with a komodo dragon because they are spelt with a 'D' and if you're accusing people of being dumb you must be incredibly intelligent yourself otherwise you'd look like a hypocrite as well as a fool.

Last edited:

Fein

First Grade
Well is can't be anything to do with a komodo dragon because they are spelt with a 'D' and if you're accusing people of being dumb you must be incredibly intelligent yourself otherwise you'd look like a hypocrite as well as a fool.

:lol::lol:

f**k me dead, he'll take weeks to respond to that.

spider

Coach
ha ha - let the trolls roll in

i see their confidence must be down due to the lack of quality visiting

lol at camal toe, he has 'special' written all over him

Since 73

First Grade
Well it can't be anything to do with a komodo dragon because they are spelt with a 'D' and if you're accusing people of being dumb you must be incredibly intelligent yourself otherwise you'd look like a hypocrite as well as a fool.

Friggin hilarious.

Dumber than dumb.

Maybe he's trying to spell comatose.

Quigs

Immortal
Don't scare him off too early, remember it is a long off season.

We need all the dumb merkinss we can find to pass the time.

And this one is definately worth keeping in the catch bucket

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

flanker 07

Juniors
It was their great chance, a win at Kogarah and a week off. Now the Broncos in Brisbane and a break until next season. Tough, lol.

Ausguy

Coach
yeah i agree flanker... brisbane in brisbane isnt easy.. and if they win they are rewarded with melbourne in melbourne arent they???

gee i tell ya wat i reckon the GF winner is gonna come from that side of the draw....

anyway if im wrong.... its not the first time

Last edited:
Brisbane have a shyt record winning big ones at Suncorp since '95. Dragons have won 6/7 against Brisbane in Brisbane.

Could be very interesting.

Surely

Post Whore
Its a fairly rooted system when you finish minor premiers lose one final and go straight to sudden death and give up any home ground advantage for the rest of the finals.

Quigs

Immortal
Its a fairly rooted system when you finish minor premiers lose one final and go straight to sudden death and give up any home ground advantage for the rest of the finals.

The reason that this is all happening to the Dirty Stinking Stains is really very simply .....................................................................

It's because they farkin' deserve it.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
hahaaha

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!

SWEET JUSTICE TO ALL THOSE FILTHY f**k STAIN SUPPORTERS WHO WANTED THE SHARKS DEAD EARLIER IN THE YEAR.

PIZZ WEAK MERKINS.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
At least we can get the food to our mouthes. You guys can't even do that! But yeah, we ought to be ashamed of ourselves. We're disgracing our heritage!

Latest posts