What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arrghhh choke choke splutter splutter

Quigs

Immortal
Oh and anothery.

Didn't know I could get as munch enjoyment out of a game between two mongrel sides that I hate.

But What really brought a tear to me old eyes was when the dirty Stains were choking badly and the great camera work by Niene when they panned the crowd.

I reckon Lang Park must of smelt like a cesspool last night. Everytime they showed a close up of the Stains crowd everyone of them looked like they had sh!t their pants.

Was cause for some public ridicule within my viewing circle. Loved it.

Ohhhhhhhh well off to church now to give thanks.... yeah !!!!!

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

gunnamatta bay

Referee
maybe bennett and wobblies coach robbie 'dingo' deans can compare notes. Gees that would be a scintillating conversation.

My young bloke went to the game last night - doesn't support either, he went with a mate who supports the Dragons. He was telling me the highlight of the night was towards the end where they were sitting. An idiot Donkey supporter kept coming over and giving it to all the Dragon's supporters. Security as usual did nothing and waited for inevitable fight. Anywho, this idiot keeps coming back and finally a Dragqueen farkin belted him, 1, 2 and 3. Down for the count. A couple of other idiots jumped in and all were arrested and kicked out.

They'll be charged and banned from Suncorp. That would suck shyt as Donkey supporter. Can't go and watch home games for an extended time. :lol:

P.S. My boy is died in the wool Sharky.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Anyone know of anyone selling some cheap Grand Final Tickets.

I reckon I know where you could pick up a couple of thousand cheapies round ol' Kograaahhhh way.

Maybe get a Sh!t load of printed T Shirts too. Could come in handy for washing the car.

But on a more serious note. Why does poor old Illawarra have to put up with this crap. Can't they offload all the dead wood. They would be a lot better off if they stood on their own.

dragons-1.jpg

ARHHHHHHHH Its a beautiful day.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Why are you only ranked #88? FMD, old Kwiggie, you should at least be in the Top 5 of 'Declared Idiots'!

I've seen your website. Some fascinating content there. There is a pic of guy strongly resembling Einstein with a caption: "Ya Big Poofs".

Funny times.

Oh, and sorry I broke your "troll free day". You are now free to troll at the "Stains" forum anytime you like.

Quigs

Immortal
very very good.

Why are people so unkind?

Because they farkin' deserve it !!!!!!!!!!

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

roboshark

Coach
Needed a chamois today to dry the car. Could of used one of those shirts. We have also run out of toilet paper in the house. Might put an order in for a few shirts