What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

arrrghh

Alba

Coach
but do you REALLY know that I don't have balls? hrrmmm ..

but yeah .. I guess u get into a comfort zone that you want to leave but are too damn chicken to do it ..

Goldthorpe

Bench
Alba said:
but do you REALLY know that I don't have balls? hrrmmm ..

but yeah .. I guess u get into a comfort zone that you want to leave but are too damn chicken to do it ..
Just a stab in the dark. ;-) Work has a bit to do with it [been there 10.5 years] just over a third of my life, but I don't think it's just work. It's social as well I guess.

Alba

Coach
yeah .. well i'm 22 and I never go out .. Even when I get a Saturday night off i'm more likely to stay home and sleep than go out .. I went out the Saturday just gone and had so much fun I just don't have the energy to do it all the time cause all I do is work .. I have a couple of goals now so over the next year we will see how they pan out ..

Alba

Coach
Dani said:
He's normally a huge merkin as it is, but for some reason today it was real bad. He kept barking orders at me, and i was stressed enough as it was trying to get through everything. He just pushed me to breaking point. I snapped at him and started to cry. Was having a bad day to begin with, he just pushed me over the edge.

Hugs all round y0.

kick him in the testes and then see who's crying :cool:

Goldthorpe

Bench
Alba said:
yeah .. well i'm 22 and I never go out .. Even when I get a Saturday night off i'm more likely to stay home and sleep than go out .. I went out the Saturday just gone and had so much fun I just don't have the energy to do it all the time cause all I do is work .. I have a couple of goals now so over the next year we will see how they pan out ..
I go out probably once a fortnight out to a pub with mates and have a few [a lot] beers and now because I am older it basically takes a day to recover.

I play Indoor Cricket twice a week, Basketball once a week and Outdoor Cricket once a week and they all involve beers after [usually 5 or 6, more with Outdoor Cricket].

I have done this for the past 6 or 7 years continuously [swap Outdoor Cricket in Summer for Footy in Winter]

Feels like Groundhog day.

Alba

Coach
Atleast ur doing something I guess. But doin the same thing would get repetitive and tiring ..

Alba

Coach
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HELL NO! even on our ugliest days we look better than that haha!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Ive also had a pretty sh*t day and tomorrow and friday is not going to be any better
work is a steaming pile of sh*t right now, too much work and not enough forkies

tbh i could do with another 2 fulltime forkies to take some of the workload off me and my other forkie paul, we dont even get breaks now cause we're too f**king busy to take em

Alba

Coach
awh raidy :( i'm makin pizza tonight u can have some if u want it's nearly ready :)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I had a sh*tty day last wednesday, so I handed in my resignation, got a job the same day at another company for 15 grand more a year, told the owner of my old company why I was leaving, being as madunit as possible.

Turns out my complaint got our area manager sacked.

day=good again

:lol:

another person has just learnt the hard way not to f**k with madunit.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Raider_69 said:
Ive also had a pretty sh*t day and tomorrow and friday is not going to be any better
work is a steaming pile of sh*t right now, too much work and not enough forkies

tbh i could do with another 2 fulltime forkies to take some of the workload off me and my other forkie paul, we dont even get breaks now cause we're too f**king busy to take em

What's that raiduh? Your work and pay conditions have deteriorated? Surely the benefit to the economy should outweigh any personal discomforts? Well it's small satisfaction when Coalition voters experience their own folly.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Alba said:
awh raidy :( i'm makin pizza tonight u can have some if u want it's nearly ready :)

im soo there

we totally need a chocolate and movie night... and pizza :lol:

Latest posts