What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arsenal not up to it at the moment.

Phillips

Referee
ive never been so annoyed after a loss, they stopped it 1 minute short FFS

gotta love Jens Lehmann though :lol:

Tyler Durden

Juniors
they've sunk down to 6th at the moment, if things stay as they are, there will be no european footy for them next year.

unless they win the Champions League

Macca_

Coach
Eskimo it was a strange game that one. They dominated in parts throwing everything at West Ham.

To the Hammers credit they defended very well. Was 3 or 4 goal line clearances, couple of great saves from Hislop (funny I know) and a poster.

West Ham took their chances and got tactics spot on. Was just one of those games.

Phillips, he (Lehmann) is one of those annoying pricks you hate as an opposition fan/player, but can't help but love as a fan :lol:

TD, Not concerned at this stage. Long way to go and I still think they'll get 4th. And they were in 6th before the match today :D

MONY

Juniors
Tyler Durden said:
they've sunk down to 6th at the moment, if things stay as they are, there will be no european footy for them next year.

unless they win the Champions League

Uefa cup....... i dont see them finishing lower than 8th.

skeepe

Immortal
Ahh, life is great when Arsenal are rubbish.

Now, all we need is for Liverpool to knock Chelski off top place, and order will be restored to the universe.

Macca_

Coach
Sweet, Walcott might get s few minutes and Adebayor makes his debut.

Lehmann, Djourou, Senderos, Diaby, Fabregas, Flamini, Larsson, Silva, Adebayor, Henry and Reyes.

Bench - Almunia, Hleb, Pires, Bergkamp and Walcott.

I'm thinking he'll play Djourou, Senderos, Larsson and Silva at the back. With Diaby, Fabregas, Reyes and Flamini in midfield and Henry and big Ad up top...

mmmm Just re read that team. Christ that is a young side! 8 defenders unavailable!

Macca_

Coach
I got the gamecast on from soccernet and they have 2 D's listed (Sendo and Djourou). 5 M's and 3 F's (Henry, Reyes, Big Ad).

Macca_

Coach
Somebody pinch me!!! We just scored a goal from a header.

Took our new 6 foot 4 signing Big Ad just 21 minutes to get his first goal. Woohoo!

Mong

Post Whore
Phillips said:
ive never been so annoyed after a loss, they stopped it 1 minute short FFS

Whinge whinge..

How about old Henry, every time he got tackled he was up screaming for a yellow card.. What a big skirt...