What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asada 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Shark

Immortal
Noyce work Omni, champagne stuff ;-)

I agree Noyce does handle himself well. I'll have to listen to that interview later.

carcharias

Immortal
I read that Flano will sacked if he is found to have known about the drugs .
That was part of the new 3 yr deal.

PJ

First Grade
He knew.

I have no doubts after speaking with someone, non footy related, who has a very good source.

His article yesterday almost made me throw up.

millersnose

Post Whore
I don't think he even disputes knowing

It's who authorized and paid the bills for it
No one has gone near this

Everyone is just assuming its lowly elkin
I think he and flanno were a bit down the pecking order to authorize an expensive doPing regime

PJ

First Grade
He did in the article.

Says his biggest problem was that he trusted people he shouldn't have.

I believe one of these people told him to stop it and it was dismissed.

I don't think he even disputes knowing

It's who authorized and paid the bills for it
No one has gone near this

Everyone is just assuming its lowly elkin
I think he and flanno were a bit down the pecking order to authorize an expensive doPing regime
|

what are your thoughts on this millers?

who paid for it?

the previous board? because if they then did the report into it after the doc emails..

just who paid for this malarkey?

did dank get any money? or did this guy waltz in for free and pay for it off his own back?

Plastered

Juniors
Here's a snippet...

SHANE Flanagan has defiantly declared he will be back at work next month to oversee the rebuilding of the Cronulla Sharks from the ASADA scandal.
Breaking his silence since suspensions were handed down on Friday to 17 of the club’s 2011 players, Flanagan rubbished suggestions he should be banned for life.
“I had nothing to do with the supplement program,” he said, “My mistake was trusting other people in our high performance unit,” he said.
“I don’t care what anyone says — when I found out about it I stopped it straight away and got rid of the person responsible (Stephen Dank).
“I was a first-year coach and didn’t run the high performance part. I should have supervised them but there’s only 24 hours in a day.
“We were under resourced, we had no CEO, and I just concentrated on coaching the team. “The players know I had nothing to do with the supplements programs.
“That’s why I’ve still got their support. We all know who was responsible.”
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-cronulla-sharks/story-fni3gol8-1227034246288

Sharkman

Juniors
Paul Kent is an inarticulate moron seeking a headline. His “interview” was more him berating Noyce, talking over the top hi and clearly getting upset when Noyce didn’t provide an answer that he wanted to hear.

I don’t like everything Noyce does but he handled himself pretty well when you consider none of it was prepped, it was all off the cuff questioning. I also liked how he kept correcting Kent every time he attempted to make a sensational accusation or said something not factual.
My favourite part of the interview was when he said to Kent “50 people, with great respect to you, more knowledgeable, more educated” hahaha
I would have snapped quite early and told him to go fg himself.

His attempts to rile and get a rise out of Steve Noyce was nothing short of embarrassing (though certainly not unexpected).

What an obnoxious kn Kent is. Fg him and his cronies.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Suspended Sharks coach Shane Flanagan is sick of being blamed for the Cronulla supplements disaster in 2011, which has resulted in multiple drugs bans for players. An emotional Flanagan has also hit out at suggestions he has lost the support of the players. "I've been investigated by the NRL and I had nothing to do with the supplements program," Flanagan said. "That all comes back to Trent Elkin and Stephen Dank and I wish that others would stop trying to put the blame on other people. My problem is that I trusted people and I have paid a price for that. To put it bluntly, I was lied to." Flanagan is still consulting with his legal team, but said he was not fearful ASADA could come after him following the admissions of guilt by his players. "Like I said, maybe I should have been across things better and I have paid a price for that," he said. "But to blame me is just wrong. Every player I've coached would know that I have had their welfare at heart more than anything else." Flanagan bristled when it was put to him that he might have lost the players' support. "From everything I know, the players are on board and would be happy to have me back as coach," he said.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/i8217m-...e-flanagan-20140823-107kfe.html#ixzz3BNhVxMzy

PJ

First Grade
I was referring to the Telecrap one.

The SMH shows what a tool he is. "maybe I should have been across things better" FMD! No you fool, you most definitely should have been across things better (though I strongly believe that he was)

And I cannot believe that our board gave him 3 more years. What a joke.

millersnose

Post Whore
|

what are your thoughts on this millers?

who paid for it?

the previous board? because if they then did the report into it after the doc emails..

just who paid for this malarkey?

did dank get any money? or did this guy waltz in for free and pay for it off his own back?

Dunno
Doubt dankenstein paid for it himself
Lots of people in authority at the club acted very suspiciously in leaking to the press and having that kavanagh report not publically released but selected edited bits and pieces leaked

I don't exonerate the coach
I don't exonerate anyone

Card Shark

Immortal
I was referring to the Telecrap one.

The SMH shows what a tool he is. "maybe I should have been across things better" FMD! No you fool, you most definitely should have been across things better (though I strongly believe that he was)

And I cannot believe that our board gave him 3 more years. What a joke.

Coincidentally, James Hird returned to work today after completing his 12 month ban.

bluefox1968

Juniors
Unlike a lot of posters, I actually think Flanno is telling the truth, and will do okay next year.

I have been in a position of leadership in a situation very similar, where I was 'disciplined' for making what some perceived to be a BIG mistake - sometimes one person just cannot 'cover every base' - there is such a thing as 'mitigating circumstances', so I have sympathy for him.

I also know plenty in Junior footy that have been made to look stupid, even though they were doing the work of 3-4 people out of love for the club!

Status
Not open for further replies.