What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asada 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Labor allow Dank into the Sharks. Did Labor administer stuff to Sharks players? They may be many things and I can't stand politicians of either major party, but they didn't do this.

Yes they used the situation to cover up their own crap at the time, but the rest is on our staff

Quigs

Immortal
So after listening to Mr Smiffs press conference about the Duty of Care bit.

And Dank is being banished bit.

I just can't get my head around the 11 weeks and the Sharks and the 4 to 6 years at the Hartleys.

That bit I just keep getting stuck at.

No alarm bells.... no ongoing inquiries.

You know ask someone - "Hey Hartleys, what position did Mr Dank have within the organisation known as the Hartleys of Brookvale."

Was it a paid position?

What was his designated duties over the week?

How did he get involved with the club in the first place.?

Soooooo many questions.

I just can't get my head around the 11 weeks and the Sharks and the 4 to 6 years at the Hartleys.

You know ask someone - "Hey Hartleys, what position did Mr Dank have within the organisation known as the Hartleys of Brookvale."

Was it a paid position?

Soooooo many questions.

The one that puzzles me is "exactly how did the Hartleys players and staff,ensure the calfs' blood really was pure unadulterated calfs' blood of the non-performance enhancing type?"
It would be interesting to know so Shartks players and staff could in future use the process to avoid "inadvertently "injecting performance inhancing substances.

Last edited:

Patorick

Staff member

Was it a paid position?

Soooooo many questions.
Was he being closely monitored by a coaching staff who knew what they were doing?

:sarcasm:

txta2

First Grade
I clearly remember Matt Johns on the footy show doing a sketch pretending to drink calfs blood. Everyone was meh and thought it was funny because its Manly. I was wtf the merkins are cheating...again.

eddiesmith

Juniors
The story (read fairytale) says that MW is "understood to be considering legal action".
Really means nothing, anyone can write that s**t. Lazy journalism in the extreme.
Tony Abbott is understood to like covering himself in honey and having a team of labradors lick it off.
Courier Mail story is funniest, it has robbed him of a premiership ring, yeah cos the Cowboys who are currently in 8th are premiership favourites...

Also seem to have a story about JT winning that ring he so deserves as well

Fox Sports is interesting, showed Smiths press conference and how he is happy that WADA will not appeal, 5 minutes later they re run their story from last night how WADA will most likely appeal it...

carcharias

Immortal
Heard slothfeild on the radio today
Reckons it is all over
Bar maybe the odd player suing.
Said Flano interview tomorrow in whatever paper it is he works at.
He reckons he can't be fined as there was no evidence linking him to the peps .

Also reckons Flano is no way stepping down and is coming back all guns blazing

I'm feeling a tad jaded with footy.

Quigs

Immortal
I had to laugh at the Presser this afternoon when Smiffy and the other bloke (the one with the accent) were asked about the restriction placed on the suspended players.

They can't play obviously or train together with the club until Nov22 but they can socialize with the tribe. Attend matches, after game matches and of course club piss ups.

I am sure this mob is making it up as they go.

Phlennough when suspended couldn't even go to Shark Park.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Ranks banned forever. Yet the hyenas, those investigative team of three , couldn't give a f**k about his lengthy tenure at manly.

there were claims of a drug trail from a Kogarah pharmacy to the sharks. If they found that does a similar track lead to brooky?

Card Shark

Immortal
Hope they now go after Dank & to get a reduced sentence, he tells all incl if he was a naughty boy elsewhere (after sharks suspensions are locked in of course).

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Paul Kent trying to rip Noyce a new one on triple m...Noyce kept calm, answered all questions whilst a f**king shark hating merkin kept punching below the belt.

Generalzod

Immortal
Ranks banned forever. Yet the hyenas, those investigative team of three , couldn't give a f**k about his lengthy tenure at manly.

there were claims of a drug trail from a Kogarah pharmacy to the sharks. If they found that does a similar track lead to brooky?

Probably why the NRL wanted the matter to be dealt with quickly...

Status
Not open for further replies.