What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asada 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

chewsta

First Grade
are-you-ready-kids_o_675055.jpg

Hahaha You are rapidly becoming my favourite poster Feej! ya merkin!

What day is it yes its another day where ASADA still have nothing i nearly SPOCKED myself in it being 73 long weeks and still nothing.

The speed ASADA work we may even have a new head coach before any decision is made

Madsharkie

First Grade
I don't think it's cheerful at all to hear of another player going through that, even if he us from the goons.

chewsta

First Grade
I agree Madsharkie. At the end of the day some poor kids life is about to go down the toilet over it.

My worst fear is that this willl delay our ASSharder investigation by another 48 hours. :sarcasm::sarcasm:

taipan

Referee
I just got a speeding fine notice in the mail $106.Must be Friday.Of course how silly of me.Bad news day.
The question is will Iraq be divided into 3 areas,before ASADA sh*ts on our big house.
Week no now??? 74?

shaggs

Coach
Interesting he was on the nandrolone. I would be interested to know what he taking with that. No one takes nandrolone by itself. Doesn't really have the anabolic effects that test or tren have. Usually taken with another compound. He was probably using it as Deca not NPP, and has miscalculated the wash out time. The other compound he used was a short ester and had left his system.

Card Shark

Immortal
So he's deliberately taking steroids.

He should get 10 times as much penalty as a sharks or Essendon player, if proven to have non-approved substances, may get.

The system stinks. Needs much harsher penalties for offences like this.

Card Shark

Immortal
Saw on fox sports that the Essendon players have won an injunction in the federal court to have their names suppressed by ASADA during the investigation.

That won't stop news limited from publishing them - they are the law!

Status
Not open for further replies.