What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asada 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

thorson1987

Coach
I don't think it's cheerful at all to hear of another player going through that, even if he us from the goons.

I agree Madsharkie. At the end of the day some poor kids life is about to go down the toilet over it.

My worst fear is that this willl delay our ASSharder investigation by another 48 hours. :sarcasm::sarcasm:

Wrong choice of wording on my part there.

Not so much cheerful what has happened to the bloke, mainly that it wasn't you guys but the Dragons.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I see slart gartz wrote her usual anti sharks drivel this morning. Interesting that the emphasis was on Toddy's bad judgement on the pizz. I guess she's well qualified to analyse the situation given her lack of judgement in acquiring multiple dui's.

husky65

Juniors
I see slart gartz wrote her usual anti sharks drivel this morning. Interesting that the emphasis was on Toddy's bad judgement on the pizz. I guess she's well qualified to analyse the situation given her lack of judgement in acquiring multiple dui's.

It is worth pointing out that, while TC behaved like an idiot and deserved what he got, he didn't put anyones life at risk. Given Becs track record of putting the general public at risk by driving under the influence, she might want to steer clear of being judgmental about such matters.

Feej

First Grade
Doesn't seem to bother her. But then again, she's queen of the Bogan Bible.

mullet

Juniors
Phone(mobile) tapping is not possible in Asutralia. Actually its not even possible where NEWS is allegedly in trouble for it. The encrypted signals of digital mobile networks is very secure. physical bugs in lounge rooms , hand sets etc are a different story.

Sorry reefy not really related to this ASADA shit but mobile phone 'tapping' is possible in Australia and used regularly in NSW. :badgrin:

Quigs

Immortal
He is on a boat to Sri Lanka with 154 other poor immigrants.

The poor bastards.... imagine being refused asylum and then having to put up with a return trip with Clint.

Southern Shark

Juniors
Imagine leaving the Evening Star inebriated. Then waking up in a strange bed and Bourbon Ben is smiling at you. What would you do?

Quigs

Immortal
Imagine leaving the Evening Star inebriated. Then waking up in a strange bed and Bourbon Ben is smiling at you. What would you do?

Sorry to digress,

Arhhhh the Evening Star, what a beautiful steam locomotive.

I believe it was the last steam loco built in the UK...

I have one running on the Q-Rail.

EVENING_STAR.jpg

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
74!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A!!!!!!S!!!!!!!A!!!!!!!!D!!!!!!!A!!!!!!!!
STILL HAVE NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't seen Messiah for a while, I didn't want his legacy to die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts