What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ash Graham Appreciation thread No # 765576586

Eelementary

Post Whore
Despite what the "Graham Haters" may say, he DID play quite well against Souths.

Therefore, I think the coach was correct in choosing him on the wing with both Petersen and Grothe unavailable.

However, he did play terribly.

Knock-on in-goal, that drop-out he created when he got to the ball, casually turned around and then realises, "Oh crap! There are chasers chasing the kick!" [his complete lack of urgency resulted in YET ANOTHER drop-out], THAT pass he spilt 80 seconds from the end where he could have scored in the corner [OK, it was a tad high...but on the replay it was not an impossible catch]....

Bye bye Graham.

Haynzy

First Grade
I didn't mean to bag smith picking him.....he had every reason to.
No -one had mentioned Reddy as a replacement, so I was just wondering if he had been going badly or was injured.

Hellsy

Immortal
Eelementary said:
Despite what the "Graham Haters" may say, he DID play quite well against Souths.

Therefore, I think the coach was correct in choosing him on the wing with both Petersen and Grothe unavailable.

However, he did play terribly.

Knock-on in-goal, that drop-out he created when he got to the ball, casually turned around and then realises, "Oh crap! There are chasers chasing the kick!" [his complete lack of urgency resulted in YET ANOTHER drop-out], THAT pass he spilt 80 seconds from the end where he could have scored in the corner [OK, it was a tad high...but on the replay it was not an impossible catch]....

Bye bye Graham.

Agree on all except that last pass, I think it was well out of his grasp, too high he jumped and still it only clipped the tips of his fingers

1eyedeel

Juniors
As perhaps the only Ash Graham fan on the planet, even I can say without hesitation, Ash is an absolutely crap winger. I don't think he's ever played even a good game on the wing. He played well against Souths because he played in the centres and more often than not, he's actually gone pretty well in the centres when given the chance (that shocking first half against Brisbance excepted). But he should never be allowed on the wing again, even in Premier League (I remember saying the same thing last year).

Utey

Coach
Ash is not a winger and I would have prefered Morris there before him. Centre or if we are desperate fullback.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Jake the snake said:
Yes another outstanding performance from ASH tonight. Im not blaming him for the loss as it were a team effort. But my mate Ash doesn't dissapoint as we certainly got our moneys worth.

He is so full of mistakes that he invents new ways and techniques that we can all love and admire. New ways and techniques that the world has never seen before, Newcastle Have Johns Parra have Graham.We ask Ourselves how does he come up with these new Ideas to f**k things up??? He is a pioneer in this area, he is the Captain James f**king Cook of discovering new methods for f**k ups and yet true to his ways he is also humble in the way he goes about these things as he does not seek fame and fortune. As his only desire is to shorten the lives of Parra fans by adding undue stress and heart attacks. Thanks ash from the bottom of my tripple by passed heart.

you're an angry man jake

JessEel

ive never seen a GF and im not that angry,
seriously, i think you should take up kickboxing or something... you'd do good

JessEel

and are you good? cos you still have alot of anger left over....

please don't hit me

PJ Marshal

Coach
burtynash.jpg

"its ok Ash , they wanna get rid of me too"

JessEel

i agree with what PJ said earlier in the year

If luke burt was the USA 5/8th opinions of him would be different! ;-)

Latest posts