Ashley Taylor

Discussion in 'NRL' started by Wizardman, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Iafeta

Iafeta Referee

You’ll be alright with Arrow. He strikes me as a really good pro. Would be good no matter which club he’s at.

Perhaps on the other hand Gash thought it’d keep coming easy like it did earlier.

2. bull rider

bull rider Juniors

Pls don’t

3. HowHigh

HowHigh Coach

I rate Arrow I think he'll do well no matter what team or surrounding he has.
    AJ has been great at fullback, I don't know if Gordon should slot straight back in once he's fit. Maybe put him out on the wing

4. Mr Spock!

Mr Spock! Coach

Nrl players and mental health issues = I got busted for doing something wrong.

axl rose likes this.
  5. davi

davi Juniors

This comment is misleading because it kind of infers the Broncos let him go because he was not up to scratch.

Broncos let him got because they had Ben Hunt who they were committed too and couldn't give Ash Taylor a crack in first grade. Hunt form later on became patchy and received a massive offer from the Dragons. Wayne Bennett decided not to match Hunt because he was confident he could lure Taylor back from the Titans. Titans then were forced to extend Taylor on a million dollar contract rather then risk Taylor being poached back by the Broncos because locking in Taylor was considered paramount at that point.

“If he interested in us and he is on the open market, I am interested in talking to him,” Bennett told The Courier Mail.

“I never wanted to lose a player of Ash’s ability. Sometimes guys only get one opportunity at this level and it wouldn’t have been fair to keep Ash Taylor stuck behind Ben and Anthony.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/ec1becc21d68c405663cdc353b190d21