What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Sheldon Cooper says it best.

Got your back Jack, bitches be crazy.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
GKD is trying to use madunit charm.

you merkin, that shit is irresistable to the ladies!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Some chick in the office just said she made her boyfriend sleep on the lounge because he refused to take her to watch the latest Twilight movie.

I called her a dopey bitch.

She's got the shits now and started getting pissed at me. While she was talking, I put my mp3 player and put the earphones in my ears while looking at her.

Boy she is pissed off now, and yet all I can hear is heavy metal.

Yay me!

adamkungl

Immortal
Some chick in the office just said she made her boyfriend sleep on the lounge because he refused to take her to watch the latest Twilight movie.

She's got the shits now and started getting pissed at me. While she was talking, I put my mp3 player and put the earphones in my ears while looking at her.

Yay me!

:lol: best.

Alba

Coach

Yay me!

what a fkn sooky b*tch. Twilight is NOT a movie for men. Or adults for that matter. Or actually, anyone. TWILIGHT SUCKS! Although, someone that would do that probably doesn't have any friends.

Cliffhanger

Coach
What is with this obsession with Twilight! I've just seen the adds for it and they make me sick.

Also bitches be crazy.

One of my mates was telling me his ex considered him masturbating cheating!

Alba

Coach
Lol, I would rather they masturbate than go out with blue balls. MUCH more chance of cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts