What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Food is more important.

Only a moron would suggest otherwise.

As to which is more enjoyable, then sex obviously.

Unless you're Didgi or Moffo, then watching Deal or no Deal is more entertaining.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
Sex is better than food imo.

Yes & no IMO. Ive had some big nights on the cans, picked up a random for a one nighter then woken up the next morning or tried to sneak out after I sobered up a bit & thought to myself "Jesus, I shoud of just grabbed a kebab & gone home". Then there are other times when its epic & not even the finest piece of Black Forest Cake served with a side of vanilla ice cream could tempt me away.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If someone demands a drum of lime, thats a sign yelling at you, "RUN! RUN FOR YOUR f**kING LIFE! GO! NOW! RUUUUUUUUUUUUN!"

adamkungl

Immortal
tonight, I'm hoping a combination of suiting up, alcohol, luck, and my own awesomeness finally gets me somewhere

gUt

Coach
Got home last night to a scene of a couple of police cars, lights a-flashing, at the top of the cul-de-sac. There was also a young woman with a frightened looking baby (about 18 months I'd say) on her hip. My wife told me that on the way out to pick me up she'd heard them screaming at each other;

her to him - GET THE f**k OUT!! GET THE f**k OUT NOW YOU BASTARD!!
him to her - [unintelligible screaming etc from deeper in the house]

Evidently she fled the love nest and called the police from outside. Surreptitiously, I inspected my newly planted magnolia bushes that are copping a frightful hiding from the late spring sunshine along my front fence, in order to try and eavesdrop.

This being the relationships thread, my question is this. Do you think I simply need to keep the water up to the magnolias or is it just that they're copping too much sun? The Port-Wines are doing better than the Cocos, so maybe I should just rip the Cocos out and replace them with more Port-Wines?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
you should just whack in bottlebrushes, with different coloured flowers, water them in and the let them go.

Practically self maintaining plants that will need to be pruned on a regular basis and at odd times, such as last night.

gUt

Coach
hmm nice call, I don't have a lot of width to work with but you can get dwarf varieties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts