What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanG

Coach
Also don't fall into the friend trap either. I've got it figured out. When they dump you they say that stuff about wanting to remain friends. They only do that because they don't want a bloke to be completly cut up about the break up. We only accept out of hope that she'll see the light and get back with you. Well it always turns into a recipe for diaster. So it only works when BOTH parties have moved on

adamkungl

Immortal
Wait wait wait. So the friend TRAP and the friend ZONE are two different things? I think I need help with this one Ian.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Go to your concert alone Clifton, grab the junk of the nearest man, give him the you-me-disabled toilet-now look and you'll be saying crag androtop who?

I decided to give any guy that looked at me the "not if we were the last two people on earth and I had no fingers look" instead, that made me feel better.

IanG

Coach
Wait wait wait. So the friend TRAP and the friend ZONE are two different things? I think I need help with this one Ian.

Yes the Friend Trap is when she's broken up with you and wants soften the blow. The friend zone or friend bin is where she's not interested in more than friendship from the get go.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Interesting Ian, very interesting. I think there might be a career for you in writing books about such things you know.

Also don't fall into the friend trap either. I've got it figured out. When they dump you they say that stuff about wanting to remain friends. They only do that because they don't want a bloke to be completly cut up about the break up. We only accept out of hope that she'll see the light and get back with you. Well it always turns into a recipe for diaster. So it only works when BOTH parties have moved on

I'm not friends with any of my ex's. Either we're together or we're not, none of this "let's be friends" bullshit.

WYD

Juniors
This is bad advice unless you're a little emo bitch. If you've got the etiquette down of a relationship with the ex it's no problem. You can even keep them on the friend hook. Plus, even though you've lost the battle the war isn't over. You need to go out there, make a miracle come back and win the break up. Nothing motivates like getting dumped. When life gives you aids make lemonaids :lol:

Cliffhanger

Coach
Also you've already slept with her, so you definitely have some chemistry so some casual sex down the road is always a possibility.

Cliffhanger

Coach
All that power and still can't open a jar of tomato salsa by themselves.

I'm a rock climber, I have a tank grip and awesome finger strength. I have no problems opening jars.

Also I'm not an idiot, and anybody with half a brain has figured out that if you get a butter knife and use it as a lever under one of the parts of the lid that goes down lower than the rest it all but pops open, so I can even open the ones the boys can't.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
homer.gif

joshie

Live Update Team
everybody spends a lot of time talking about Cliffhanger and her looks, but to me, shes just a username. what am i missing out on? :crazy::crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts