What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didgi

everybody spends a lot of time talking about Cliffhanger and her looks, but to me, shes just a username. what am i missing out on? :crazy::crazy:

Not much.

I joke, but where do people talk about Cliffy's looks a lot? SC meanwhile... phwoah.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
everybody spends a lot of time talking about Cliffhanger and her looks, but to me, shes just a username. what am i missing out on? :crazy::crazy:
images

Karl

Juniors
http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/chode

then look here

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/choad

Originally submitted by Erin G. from Sydney, NSW, Australia on Jan 19 1999. (Edit this definition.)
penis. Possibly coined by S. Clay Wilson.
He whipped out his choad.​
Suck choad.​
  • See more words with the same meaning: penis.
Originally submitted by Shorty from FL, USA on Jun 09 1999. (Edit this definition.)

It can be these other things as well.

Still, in it's simplest guise, it just means penis and is therefore very chokeable if adequately spec'ed.

IanG

Coach
This is bad advice unless you're a little emo bitch. If you've got the etiquette down of a relationship with the ex it's no problem. You can even keep them on the friend hook. Plus, even though you've lost the battle the war isn't over. You need to go out there, make a miracle come back and win the break up. Nothing motivates like getting dumped. When life gives you aids make lemonaids :lol:

No That's horse shit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts