What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Haha, he just texted me to to say he can't make it on Sunday because it's his parents wedding anniversary. What a shithouse excuse.

Sunday's cancelled anyway because of the rain, but seriously lamest excuse ever, normal people don't celebrate their parents wedding anniversaries.

Karl

Juniors
Haha, he just texted me to to say he can't make it on Sunday because it's his parents wedding anniversary. What a sh!thouse excuse.

Sunday's cancelled anyway because of the rain, but seriously lamest excuse ever, normal people don't celebrate their parents wedding anniversaries.

Normal people don't conduct 85% of the interpersonal communications using texts, unless they want to avoid the other person hearing the lie in their voice. What a softc)ck

Cliffhanger

Coach
He knows I never answer my calls, hence the texting, but still f**king weird excuse to use, this is like the third time in a row we were supposed to climb and he's blown me off, why say yes in the first place if you're just going to bail?

That's the last time he gets an invite to anything.

Karl

Juniors
The thing that pisses me off with texts is how the other person can just not reply and then later say "Oh, I didn't see it" or "I was on the phone" or "I went into a carpark" etc. If you are on the phone they would literally have to hang up on you to avoid responding.

But if people like Cliffy never answer the phone, I suppose there t'ain't much choice.

Skinner

Coach
Haha, he just texted me to to say he can't make it on Sunday because it's his parents wedding anniversary. What a shithouse excuse.

Cliffy, have you made it crystal clear to him that you want to jump his bones ???

woodyk2

First Grade
Whatever happened to that madunit moderator sook? Had a gay jibe at me....ive always found that those that jibe soak the cork in a regular fashion. Anyway...i'm getting married to the most gorgeous and caring woman ive ever met later in the year. Those that somehow dislike others happiness may go to a field full of goats and blow them.I dare say madunit will have muddy knees.

TooheysNew

Coach
Whatever happened to that madunit moderator sook? Had a gay jibe at me....ive always found that those that jibe soak the cork in a regular fashion. Anyway...i'm getting married to the most gorgeous and caring woman ive ever met later in the year. Those that somehow dislike others happiness may go to a field full of goats and blow them.I dare say madunit will have muddy knees.
If only someone gave a f**k.

woodyk2

First Grade
Stars?

Stick to being racist. It's more your speed.
C'mon buddy you run the show....you can do better than that ! I've never deprived any colour or creed of their basic human rights so your making that stuff up buddy.Come to some of the places ive been,then you can appreciate racism.You run the show so i would expect somebody of a MUCH higher intellect ! Sticks and stones matey.;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts