What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WYD

Juniors
C'mon who actually responds by saying what's "----" in today's google age?

That was a soft pitch begging to be hit for a home run.

WYD

Juniors
You just don't appreciate the subtle genius of my comedic musings, it's a refined taste.

I'm on another level.

Mr Fourex

Bench
He knows I never answer my calls, hence the texting, but still f**king weird excuse to use, this is like the third time in a row we were supposed to climb and he's blown me off, why say yes in the first place if you're just going to bail?

That's the last time he gets an invite to anything.

Take the hint

........he doesn't like you

You're making it very

awkward.

Plenty of fish in the sea..........etc etc

Cliffhanger

Coach
He wasn't lying about the his parents anniversary, it's their 25th and they're having a thing. He asked me for present tips when I saw him at the gym.

Tbh, if he didn't like me at all he wouldn't say yes in the first place and he certainly wouldn't hug me to say "hi". I think he does like me, he's just an idiot.

dogslife

Coach
Maybe you're just an intimidating unit, with your fancy words, and your abs of steel, and your big Ronnie Coleman arms

Cliffhanger

Coach
He's not gay just a dork, when I told him I ungetarianised he acted sad about and went on for ten minutes about how I want to kill a poor little lamb, he was like "how can you do that a Bahbah, he's just a poor little lamb and you want to kill him." It actually made me feel bad, even though he eats meat.

Frederick

Staff member
He's not gay just a dork, when I told him I ungetarianised he acted sad about and went on for ten minutes about how I want to kill a poor little lamb, he was like "how can you do that a Bahbah, he's just a poor little lamb and you want to kill him." It actually made me feel bad, even though he eats meat.
Don't they teach english in schools anymore?

Cliffhanger

Coach
I made up the word 'unvegetarianised' and can spell it however I want and I'm older than you, have some respect.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

fmd, how is he not gay ?

Cliffhanger

Coach
A, You don't know what I look like, I am toned, I'm not butch.
B, Decent people respect all their fellow humans.
C, Respect and fear are close enough

dogslife

Coach

Wow, just wow. The boy is obviously confused, tell him it's the 21st century, and it's ok to be gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts