What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogslife

Coach
I once worked with a bloke who had a thai bride. The way he described his home life, as a 16 year old, suffice to say I was quite envious

IanG

Coach
nice-guys-friend-zone.jpg

gUt

Coach
Last night my missus cooked my dinner, then afterwards gave my shoulders and neck a massage because I've cricked my neck, then we had a Special Cuddle on the lounge room floor (all her ideas).

BUT later she refilled her wine but DID NOT THINK TO BRING ME A NEW BEER.

Does anyone know a good divorce lawyer?

Dani

Immortal
Totes crushing on the baker at my local Bakers Delight. Gotta stop buying bread just to look at him.

IanG

Coach
Don't know if this has ben brought up but the idea of relationships with somebody who supports another team? To be honest I'd prefer a fellow Knights supporter

It was very difficult, but I had to stop being a dickhead for long periods of time when she is around. She is deciding if she wants to go ahead, since she knows a few things about me (I'm planning on returning to Sydney if I don't get a better job here soon, I'm not big into surfing, I'm still a fat guy, etc). I'm hoping yes, but we'll see I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts