What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani

Immortal
I'll pretty much watch any sport. Except tennis. I must be some sort of super lesbian.

StormChaser

First Grade
Even if the hottest, richest, bestest at Cunnilingus, man on earth, was a St Merge supporter, I still would not go there. Would have to kill myself afterwards.

StormChaser

First Grade
Just sayin' if I had a moment of weakness, or temporary insanity...........:sarcasm: yeah, nah wouldn't happen. I'd be tainted for life.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Even if the hottest, richest, bestest at Cunnilingus, man on earth, was a St Merge supporter, I still would not go there. Would have to kill myself afterwards.

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of Red V fans suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

IanG

Coach
Last one I would've had to teach about league so I would've moulded her into a Knights supporter. Mind you I would've had to educate her to refer to it as Rugby League and not Rugby.

Earl

Coach
I wouldnt date a lesbian tbh

Definately not. Always far too hard to please sexually. No matter how many you hit on, always seem to have too much penis.

Weird though, i don't seem to have enough for straight chicks :?

Cliffhanger

Coach
So you guys were right about that guy, found out today that he was bi. To be honest it made me feel better, means there was nothing wrong with me :D

Hallatia

Referee
I don't see how that means there was nothing wrong with you .... I know you, and I am fairly certain that there is not nothing wrong with you :p

Cliffhanger

Coach
I mean it in the sense that it doesn't mean I'm not hot enough or awesome enough etc, he just likes dudes and unattractive chicks.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I prefer to go with, it's totally you, you're a douchebag and every time you talk I throw up in my mouth a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts