What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earl

Coach
Don't know if this has ben brought up but the idea of relationships with somebody who supports another team? To be honest I'd prefer a fellow Knights supporter

Obviously your into chicks with bad hygeine and no teeth then

adamkungl

Immortal
Don't know if this has ben brought up but the idea of relationships with somebody who supports another team? To be honest I'd prefer a fellow Knights supporter

Footy is item #1 on things I don't give a f**k about when dating a chick.
Although girl i've been chasing forever is an Easts fan. Bonus points.

It was very difficult, but I had to stop being a dickhead for long periods of time when she is around.

....f**k

TooheysNew

Coach
Based on some of the inbred looking dragons supporters I saw at the game last night, Knights aren't the only ones that should have that rep.

adamkungl

Immortal
Based on some of the inbred looking dragons supporters I saw at the game last night, Knights aren't the only ones that should have that rep.

Manly fans take the cake tbh... Brookie is cross eyed merkin central.

Although Souffs v Parra matches are truly a display of the dregs of society

adamkungl

Immortal
Ex-missus was a sort-of-Dragons fan because of her sis, sort-of-Roosters fan because of me. If it came down to it though, she'd go Dragons over Roosters, and thoroughly enjoy putting shit on me :lol:

Big Pete

Referee
:lol: basing attraction on what club they support. That's the ultimate butt-hurt dweller caption.

Completely agree with kungl on Manly supporters.

On the opposite scale of generalisations - Melbourne supporters tend to scrub up nicely. Could be a bit of a poser thing up here though.

adamkungl

Immortal
I'm gonna throw this out there...I would sleep with a souffs fan if she was hot. But I'd wear 2 condoms, and wouldn't call her back.

Springs

First Grade
If it was about League I would have to give up. A disproportianate amount of girls in my area follow the Roosters.

Any chick who likes NRL is a bit of a victory in my opinion.

Have to agree with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts