What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani

Immortal
And I thought it was only women who put men in the Friend Bin

Oh no. All my life i get put there. I'm that chick that would rather watch the footy than a movie, would rather listen to metal than top 40, i'm one of the guys.

My guy friends always get shocked when i wear a skirt. I think it's weird cos i wear a lot of make up, i paint my nails, i have more shoes and handbags than most people you meet.

I'm always the mate. Nothing more.

Dani

Immortal
Before i moved to Sydney i went to 5 Boxing day tests in a row.

I also watch NFL, baseball, football...

IanG

Coach
Before i moved to Sydney i went to 5 Boxing day tests in a row.

I also watch NFL, baseball, football...

jackpot.gif

Didgi

If I was stupid enough to think wimmin are interested in me I'd probably surmise I'm friendzoning quite a few.

forev alone.jpg

Eelectrica

Referee
Escaped friend zone, only to plant myself right back in. I wonder if setting my FB status to Single had something to do with it. :-k
Meh, who can say.

IanG

Coach
I try to avoid the Friend Zone at all costs. Hence why I can't go down the Friends First path. If she can't cop that then we go nowhere.

StormChaser

First Grade
Oh no. All my life i get put there. I'm that chick that would rather watch the footy than a movie, would rather listen to metal than top 40, i'm one of the guys.

My guy friends always get shocked when i wear a skirt. I think it's weird cos i wear a lot of make up, i paint my nails, i have more shoes and handbags than most people you meet.

I'm always the mate. Nothing more.

This! Except the metal bit, and also some want to be my friend but with benefits.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I rarely get put in the friendzone, and I am so far off a girly girl, I refuse to wear any make up, I've never been to hair dresser or beautician, I can do more pushups, dips and pull ups than most guys can, I swear too much. The only shoes I own are my climbing shoes and my runners (I borrow dress shoes if I need them.)

I do wear perfume and moisturise though.

I'm just naturally flirty and give subtle hints that I'm easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts