What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartman

Immortal
britney_bald_aaa.jpg

Cliffhanger

Coach
Ew, I would never shave my head, I once cut my hair short as a dare, but generally I like to just trim a bit off the end to keep it healthy.

Pokemon80

Juniors
If I was stupid enough to think wimmin are interested in me I'd probably surmise I'm friendzoning quite a few.

forev alone.jpg

I think this whole friendzone thing gets blown way out of proportion. I like to be friends with a guy first to get to know the person he is below all the defensive bubbles he would put up on a date. I know most of my girlfriends are the same in that way.

IanG

Coach
Yeah well for some of us guys it doesn't work. I disagree totally with the idea of it being blown out of preportion. It's real believe you me. I'm proof of that

Cliffhanger

Coach
I agree with pokemon to an extent. If a girl says she won't f**k you because you're friends it's just a lame excuse, she never would have f**ked you or liked you in that way. It's just a convenient excuse.

For me, if I get put into the friend zone, I lose a significant amount of interest in the girl. If you want to be mates, fine. If you want to be more than that, great. But you can't have both, no "try before you buy".

Pokemon80

Juniors
Yeah well for some of us guys it doesn't work. I disagree totally with the idea of it being blown out of preportion. It's real believe you me. I'm proof of that

Maybe the chemistry isn't there, maybe you are giving off bad signals.

Pokemon80

Juniors
For me, if I get put into the friend zone, I lose a significant amount of interest in the girl. If you want to be mates, fine. If you want to be more than that, great. But you can't have both, no "try before you buy".

What is the rush? If it is just sexual, you might as well pick up girls for one nighters. If you are looking for a patner, you need to find out if you will be compatible in the long run.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I think there's a difference between wanting just sex and seeking one night stands.

I personally would never have a one night stand, but have no problem having a f**k buddy. They're two completely different things. Just because there's no love involved doesn't mean there doesn't have to be more than a physical attraction and chemistry.

Joker's Wild

Coach
f**k buddies never end well

1 party always develop more attachment than the other and when the inevitable happens, someone ends it to persure someone else, drama always ensues.

What is the rush? If it is just sexual, you might as well pick up girls for one nighters. If you are looking for a patner, you need to find out if you will be compatible in the long run.

I don't do one night stands, not my thing. As for the partner, that is what dating is for, to find out if you're compatible or if you should move on.

Pokemon80

Juniors
Well I agree, but if it becomes sexual before you really know each other, then it is something different.

adamkungl

Immortal
Does it count as escaping the friend bin if you didn't get anywhere, but you just aren't very close friends any more...lol

Dani

Immortal
I've never has a friend with benefits. Really, really not my style. I feel like i'm missing out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts