What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani

Immortal
I have the issue at the moment that any guy i meet 1 or more of my friends have screwed. I need to move into another post code and get less s**tty friends asap.

adamkungl

Immortal
:sarcasm: Pretty sure there are female software developers out there. Obvs you work in a cave, Kungls!

There are. They tried hard at uni and got beter jobs than me.

Magpie, I have no idea to what perverse shenanigans you are referring to. Spit out boy!!

In the noble words of Steel Panther
"Two in the pink
and one in the stink
That's called The Shocker"

\\m/

perverse

Referee
I've only ever worked with one female developer, and I've worked at a lot of companies. her name was Fran (her "english" name at least), and she no speaka no english. It's a total sausagefest, this development game.

Lots of female graphic designers, though.

kLNun04UVmm0ko6se6hJpaaHo1_500.jpg

adamkungl

Immortal
I've only ever worked with one female developer, and I've worked at a lot of companies. her name was Fran (her "english" name at least), and she no speaka no english. It's a total sausagefest, this development game.

Lots of female graphic designers, though.

No danger of an office romance f**king things up here lol

Pokemon80

Juniors
I have the issue at the moment that any guy i meet 1 or more of my friends have screwed. I need to move into another post code and get less s**tty friends asap.

That sounds terrible! It's hard to make lifestyle changes when the circle you keep is stagnated in that behaviour. I had that problem but cut ties, hard at first, but paid off in the long run!

Karl

Juniors
That chart is pretty funny. Never seen it all broken down like that. The Show Stopper. I would have thought the Thumb would have come into play there, but maybe there is a Line That Shall Not Be Crossed (at least with with Pictograms).

Is using just the middle finger an "Old School Teaser" now? It seems the more efficient and effective digit compared to the index finger but maybe all these GenY's have changed over due to Playstation remote controllers or something. Like a technology induced foreplay evolutionary leap. ^^>><<AB = some orgasmic Special Move. In medieval times they had to make do with candles. It's one of the reasons those plaited ones came about apparently. "For Her Benefit" was not originally a Trademeark of Trojan Condoms. The first user was The Wax Chandlers Company of London in the 1400's and it was considered a clever double entendre that men would not understand, thinking it was for her benefit because having artificial light extended the hours in which she could complete the domestic chores. The women folk knew differently. The Wax Chandlers Company in particular was more successful, unsurprisingly, with this line of product than, say, the Tallow Chandlers Company (also of London) who used sheep fat instead of beeswax to make the candles. Eew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts