What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask madunit

Alba

Coach
hahahahahaha i neeeeeeeeed them i cant leave the house tomorrow without them #-o

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Timanaz Baybee said:
wheres my keys?
Always check the kitchen table, your bedside table thingy, and the floor.
Last resort is the pockets on the pants you wore yesterday.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm meeting TB tomorrow (well actually in about 10 hours time, she should get some sleep)

I'll meet up with ya Ron for sure, that'd be cool. I hope there won't be too many parra fans around me though. :lol:

Alba

Coach
ill back u up Tigers are my 2004 baby team the 1z i tipped to go good!!
yah good night!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Earl said:
Should I Change Jobs?
Well seriously Earl, you have to ask yourself, "What do I wanna do with my life, career wise?"
If your answer is "work at a pizza place" then no, don't change jobs.

You need to decide what you want to do with your life now and act upon it now. The longer you leave it the harder it will be to get where you wanna be.

Earl

Coach
madunit said:
Earl said:
Should I Change Jobs?
Well seriously Earl, you have to ask yourself, "What do I wanna do with my life, career wise?"
If your answer is "work at a pizza place" then no, don't change jobs.

You need to decide what you want to do with your life now and act upon it now. The longer you leave it the harder it will be to get where you wanna be.

:-k You offer a good insight. The hardest part about giving up at Eagle Boys is the free pizza I would not recieve once quitting :cry: