What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask madunit

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mystery Girl said:
What's with the General's fascination with nazi kids?
As I understand it, he only likes the ones with guns in their hands and that aren't fat.
The obsession with children is the fact that he has *ahem* medical issues and cannot create them.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
panthers_gurl said:
why are all the guys i know and meet absolute arseholes
Thats because they put on an appearance that attracts you to them, but after a while they can't keep that appearance up anymore and end up being more like their true self, which is the arsehole factor that you are opposed to.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
madunit said:
panthers_gurl said:
why are all the guys i know and meet absolute arseholes
Thats because they put on an appearance that attracts you to them, but after a while they can't keep that appearance up anymore and end up being more like their true self, which is the arsehole factor that you are opposed to.

thanks madunit
i have another question if there are any good males out there where are they???

Alba

Coach
Earl i heard someone talkin about eagle boys on the train on my way home they were goin to get some!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mr Parra Eels said:
Why are clowns scary
Not everyone considers clowns scary. A fair amount of psychoanalysis is recquired to determine the true nature of the fear of clowns. Most cases is because of a horrific experience (ie- a horror movie, stories, being raped by a clown, etc.)

Forum Idiot

Bench
madunit said:
Mr Parra Eels said:
Why are clowns scary
Not everyone considers clowns scary. A fair amount of psychoanalysis is recquired to determine the true nature of the fear of clowns. Most cases is because of a horrific experience (ie- a horror movie, stories, being raped by a clown, etc.)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Forum Idiot said:
madunit, what should i ask?
A question is a great place to start. However, not all questions warrant an answer (ie- Rhetorical questions, Earl's gender etc). Think about that and give me something to work with next time.