What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Athletic Back-Rowers

BD5733

Juniors
I'm confused as to why you would say "Don't say N Hindmarsh".

That's like asking who are the greatest Australian swimmers of all time? Don't say Ian Thorpe.

BD5733

Juniors
...and I'd consider Sonny Bill to be more of an explosive backrower than a workhorse like Clyde and Linder.

This season, Laffranchi and Gallen have been consistently been getting through alot of work, quality work.

But consistently doing so year after year, I can only think of the player we can't mention.

Inferno

Coach
Lance Thompson.

Can play 80mins, and similar to Webcke his work in the 80th minute is the same as his work in the first.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
If you include Gallen, then as Wheelsy says, Watmough. The pretty much play and are built the same.

Tom Shines

First Grade
HevyDevy said:
Ryan Hoffman has been exceptional this year. Should have been in the side ahead of Tupou.
Mate there are ten players that should have been ahead of Tupou.

macavity

Referee
Inferno said:
Except Gallen is better. Much better.

I agree.

Steve Simpson is another one - goes all day and its always quality work. can run in tight or out wide.

there are plenty.

hrundi99

First Grade
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs has shown moments of brilliance and is apparently very quick for his size (subject to his current knee problem).

If he continues to develop then he could be up there.

Latest posts