What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attention the following players...

Frederick

Staff member
Milton Thaiday
Brad Tighe
George Carmont
Josh Perry
Adam Woolnough
Clint Newton
Luke Davico

Please, f**k off so we can use your money towards some TALENTED players

Love, CF
xoxo

chinorocks

Juniors
Next week Uate has to come in for either Tighe or Carmont with Doogs to the centres. Carmont and Tighe were absymal tonight. If they play against Melbourne they'll put 80 on us no sweat.

perverse

Referee
carmont didnt disappoint me anywhere near as much as he usually does tonight.. but gee tighe did, he really has nothing going for him at the moment. almost all the forwards were horrid tonight.. and i honestly think perry will get the chop.

pato was great again.

sneaky_is_here

Juniors
George Carmont

i know people say josh perry was dumb... but jeez carmont played dumb football tonight when patterson scored and it bonced to mad dog carmobnt was in there trying to kick the football before it touch the ground its a good thing he has no co-ordination...

Johns Magic

Referee
How you can bag Tighe but not Carmont is beyond me.

Carmont is not a footy player. And by that I mean he doesn't have a football brain. Unless he's gifted a run to the line he has nothing, and his defence was f**king average.

Tighe at least did the odd decent thing in attack. He would've scored a try had Johns not thrown a sh*t ball at him when he was running an angle.

Not trying to defend Tighe, but that's just the way I see it.

Yosh

Coach
I havent seen the game yet. Was going to watch it tomrw and was trying not to find out the score. But mate just pwned me on msn. He is a raiders fan and just rubbed it in my face.... Double wammy.... First he destroys he game for me, and we lost by 10000.....

Super Sub

Juniors
That was a disgusting display of football.

I have never seen less guts from the team. I mean we have been hammered before (most of 05 springs to mind) but seriously what a joke, losing to THAT raiders team!!!

I know that there were those who were calling for Thaiday to come back to first grade but with a display like that I don't want to see him back here for a long time.

Our whole front row was a disgrace. Perry made a couple of good runs but completely outweighed that by making all those errors. Wooly just disappeared for a while and didn't seem to make any impact on the game at all, Seuseu just stayed on the bench most of the game which was a bit disappointing, but he really wasn't doing much on the field anyway.

Tighe and Carmont were o...k... in attack but both really let us down in defence, the amount of tackles they both missed was appauling.

Joey didn't have the impact I would expect form him at all...

The whole team's defence was just unfathomably bad I felt. FULL STOP, bar none!

Now I guess I'll mention what I found to be just a little positive...

I thought Doogs looked good and Patto was our best forward, Abes did alright but really didn't look too determined at all.

Gidley showed some fight but he wasn't as impossibly perfect in defence as I would expect from him, I thought he showed some ticker, well below his last two games though.

Looks like we are going to be the laughing stock of the whole comp until the raiders beat another team...

Naa the raiders played really above their weight and really what was a bunch of no-name players stood up and really gave it to us. It really does bother me that we didn't stand up and give it back to them though...

Nuffy

Bench
I suspect that quite a few of those players have done themselves irrepairable damage in the eyes of the coach.

I would think that only Patterson, Simpson, Abraham and less so White are safe. The rest are on very shaky ground, it remains to be seen whether theres enough form in PL to warrant the changes, the injury to Davico limits the ability for change, but I'd suggest Perry may be the one to feel the wrath.

I suspect the need to pursue some big name forwards has just gone up a notch in Smiths eyes, plus a class centre because Tighe and Carmont are just not doing enough to demand retention.

Johns Magic

Referee
Nuffy said:
I suspect that quite a few of those players have done themselves irrepairable damage in the eyes of the coach.

I would think that only Patterson, Simpson, Abraham and less so White are safe. The rest are on very shaky ground, it remains to be seen whether theres enough form in PL to warrant the changes, the injury to Davico limits the ability for change, but I'd suggest Perry may be the one to feel the wrath.

I suspect the need to pursue some big name forwards has just gone up a notch in Smiths eyes, plus a class centre because Tighe and Carmont are just not doing enough to demand retention.

White was just about the worst of the lot. Terrible

Freddo

Juniors
you guys need to sack josh perry hes hoggin up 250k of cap space and a startin sport for talented juniors

chinorocks

Juniors
Gene Krupa said:
Hahahaha.

Trolls. A never ending source of amusement.

But on the odd occasion there not to far from the mark and on this occasion he just about on the money...all 250k wasted dollars of it.

Farva

Juniors
Well, we played like a bunch of cats.

I have lost count over the years the amount of times we have been towelled up away from home.....and for no real good reason. I wasn't suprised that we lost ( I actually took the $4.50 for the Raiders at 1-12), but by that margin, was disgraceful.

I agree with everyone else......Perry, Carmont, Tighe, Thaiday and Davico are useless.

Whats Doing

Bench
I still can't see how Abes is offering us anything in the forwards. He had a terrible miss on Zillman from a drop out ( in fact down right embarrasing) and just lacks any impact. He went alright last week at 5/8 but I am yet to be convinced he is 1st grade material in the forwards at present. We cannot continue to rely on potential that was produced more than 2 years ago.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
The Raiders played out of their skin, so you have to give them some credit.

That said, I lost count of the times the Knights dropped balls in their half, thus giving them so many opportunities to attack. Your side thought that they would win in a canter, and it shows that the comp is really too close to go into any game with that thought in mind.

I would hate to be a Knights player at training this week, so I can't see that kind of performance happening again too soon.

Buderus coming back will certainly improve the attack by at least 50%, because the forwards where receiving the ball behind the ad line most of the night.

Finally, plenty of teams will lose to the Raiders down there, you guys where simply the first ones.

K-Man

Bench
Johns Magic said:
How you can bag Tighe but not Carmont is beyond me.

Carmont is not a footy player. And by that I mean he doesn't have a football brain. Unless he's gifted a run to the line he has nothing, and his defence was f**king average.

Tighe at least did the odd decent thing in attack. He would've scored a try had Johns not thrown a sh*t ball at him when he was running an angle.

Not trying to defend Tighe, but that's just the way I see it.

Exactly! Sometimes I wonder if people are watching Carmont at all. I honestly believe he is the worst centre in the NRL, and I'm not just exaggerating. As JM says, he needs to have everything done for him on the inside, otherwise he offers nothing. At least if he had some pace I could see some benefit to having him around....

Tighe does some good things, he's a "real centre" - as in he puts himself in positions to break the line and has the speed to actually do it.

Latest posts