What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aus v Ned (Previews, Spoilers, Post match discussion etc)

Macca_

Coach
Our passing was very sloppy. As was our marking on set pieces.

Apart from that it wasn't a bad half. Some things to improve on.

Misanthrope

Staff member
We missed Cahill and Kewell, I thought. Our attack was pretty predictable for the most part.

aqua_duck

Coach
We're really struggling to contain horseface, Neill isn't the great world class central defender australian bandwagoners think

mickdo

Coach
aqua_duck said:
We're really struggling to contain horseface, Neill isn't the great world class central defender australian bandwagoners think
Most defenders struggle to contain him...

mickdo

Coach
1-1!!!! Cahill scored! Dukes wins a penalty, then hits the crossbar... big scramble... Cahill slots it. Viduka should never take penalties for Australia again!!!

Cammo

Bench
Schwarzer with another great save.

Hiddink should stick with Viduka on penalties, he will get one when it matters most I am sure of it.

Cammo

Bench
Socceroos looking much better so far in the second half. The Dutch are quality opposition and we are not doing too bad.

Cammo

Bench
If we can keep the score at 1-1 for the rest of the game it will be a great result.

BWNB

First Grade
Cammo said:
Schwarzer with another great save.

Hiddink should stick with Viduka on penalties, he will get one when it matters most I am sure of it.

This game may not mean much or the result but he could of cost us a birth when he missed that other one against uraugry

mickdo

Coach
Anyone remember seeing him get a first yellow??? The ref showed yellow then red, and I can't believe that was a straight red...

Cammo

Bench
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
This game may not mean much or the result but he could of cost us a birth when he missed that other one against uraugry

Maybe so, but better players than him have missed many times as well and coaches stick with them. I think it would be a mistake to change things now.

BWNB

First Grade
mickdo said:
Anyone remember seeing him get a first yellow??? The ref showed yellow then red, and I can't believe that was a straight red...

I did think it was his first card