What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AUS v NZ @ Mt Smart Stadium // Saturday 13 October - 5:45PM (AEDT) 7:45PM (NZDT)

Billythekid

First Grade
An australian video ref explaining a pretty dicey decision in favour of Australia just isn't a good look. The refs/video refs shouldn't be put in that position to start with.

It was sent up as a try as well so he had to be 100% sure that was the right decision. Silly thing is I’m pretty sure DWZ was probably offside so if he had actually made the right call I think the try still might have been disallowed and the video ref wouldn’t look so bad.

I've been waiting for this thread so I could whinge - my favourite pastime - about Kaufusi & McGuire getting starts over the Friz & Jake Turbo.

McGuire is Martin Lang in drag.

Give me Jake's footwork and ball playing ability any day. I'd even give Cam Murray or Boo Radley a start over McGuire at lock.
JDB should have got the lock position.

BuderusIsaBeast

Juniors
And nope, all those tackles they made in the first half due to the lack of tackles is starting to pay for the Kangaroos.

Fair play, Kiwis far to good. Forwards have dominated and Johnson and Smith have been outstanding. A massive wake up call for some of these young Aussies

Perth Red

Post Whore
Is this the end of the kangaroo dominance? With the end of the golden age of the storm 4 and Thurston has Australia been brought back to the pack?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Blow me over with a feather, Johnson plays a running 6, Australia pick Evans, NZ win.........

Manu 1, Mitchell 0

Can't wait for the next installment.

BuderusIsaBeast

Juniors
Is this the end of the kangaroo dominance? With the end of the golden age of the storm 4 and Thurston has Australia been brought back to the pack?

I think next week will show us a lot. Still a very young team, this might be a wake up call and they may bounce back. But there is such a massive difference in the halves quality. To go from Thurston/Cronk to DCE/Hunt, a massive difference

Have faith PerthRed. This is a very inexperienced team. These Kangaroos will need time to find their feet. We have to find a quality general tho.. Hunt is a lemon. Cherry- Evans over rated. Cooper Cronks unfortunately dont grow on trees.