What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aussies And Biff Don't Mix

Ollee

Juniors
While I'm always partial to a bit of biff in a game, I prefer to see it at the start of a game when the players are fired up and its a bit of a release. O'Mealy coming in the way he did is not on, the fight had all but been broken up. If anything it makes Australians look like bad sports.

kevin crouthers

Juniors
Driver said:
Fitzgibbon is hanging around his roosters team mate Michael Crocker too much :lol:

aww i love crocker, he's like the epitome of true ginner oz country farmboy nasty little bastard.

deluded pom?

Coach
Ollee said:
If anything it makes Australians look like bad sports.

Nice bit of irony there Ollee "Bowl underarm so the ba$tard$ can`t win " Ring any bells ? You are the epitome of bad sportsmanship . OK when you`re winning but the lip soon comes out when you`re losing. e.g. the NRL now want the Tri Nations scrapping . Hmmm I wonder why ?

shiznit

Coach
hahaha lets see if the poms want to get in a fight this weekend?
scully wont be doing anything this weekend.
as tough as you poms think your team is theres no doubt the kiwis could belt your mob easily.

Simo

First Grade
deluded pom? said:
Ollee said:
If anything it makes Australians look like bad sports.

Nice bit of irony there Ollee "Bowl underarm so the ba$tard$ can`t win " Ring any bells ? You are the epitome of bad sportsmanship . OK when you`re winning but the lip soon comes out when you`re losing. e.g. the NRL now want the Tri Nations scrapping . Hmmm I wonder why ?

Your name mentions your deluded so it isnt any suprise but the aussies dont want it scrapped, they may want it every 2nd year to reduce the overload on the players. I think it is a good idea until both the NRL and ESL seasons can be shortened. They are both to long and the players want it shorter its just the clubs cant afford to loose the money from less games at the moment.

If they could just cut 4 rounds of and give them to the international game then each year could be good.

You would be suprised how many Aussies want us to loose to keep the international game going. Everyone knows how important it was for GB to win on the weekend. You are seriously deluded if you think the aussies want to scrap the tournament cause we lost one game :lol:
If we loose the final it will actually generate more intrest than if we win!

As for the biff, what was Fitzgibbon doing?? He is actually a good guy from all reports but that was a cheap elbow/forearm and not normally part of his game. I can see why ;-)

O'meley whilst didnt seem to land many at least has a big hard melon I dont think you could actually hurt!

THE CLAN WORTE:
'Won't get into the half back as none of them can fight. '

Hey dont leave them out, Kimmorley would win because Long would place a bet on himself to loose and take a dive :lol:

RB30DETT

Juniors
Farrell crapped himself when O'Meley turned around., he didnt want anything to do with him.

Scully only had a go because O'Meley was being held back by GB players, Scully is a cat, just like the rest of the Poms.

Morley would have been grateful he was off the field, because that poor bastard would have gotten sent off just by being near it.

disco1

Juniors
RB30DETT said:
Farrell crapped himself when O'Meley turned around., he didnt want anything to do with him.

Scully only had a go because O'Meley was being held back by GB players, Scully is a cat, just like the rest of the Poms.

Morley would have been grateful he was off the field, because that poor bastard would have gotten sent off just by being near it.

What fight were you watching? :roll: O'Meley was held initially and tried throwing a few punches and everyone let go, scully then made him his bit**! O'Meley then went in full retreat with his tail between his legs.

Scully = 1
Shrek = 0

If went all out then us 'poms' would have wiped the floor with your lot, you just arn't hard enough.

I was really suprised by Fitzy and his loose elbow. I have huge respect for him as a player and he seems like a good guy, thats test football for you I guess......

screeny

Bench
Farrell cacked himself? Right, sure he did.

Faz's club played 36 times this season as opposed to 24 NRL matches. Aussie tits........

innsaneink

Referee
The Clan said:
I'm with Phil Clarke on this one, a toe to toe exchange is all part of Test football.

I suggested last year and this that we should provoke the Ausies into a free for all at the first scrum.

Man for man they just don't compare to the GB pack and some of their pretty boys might just go missing for the rest of the game.

Farrell, Morley, Fielden, Sculthorpe, Newton & Peacock
Vs
Webcke (would be OK-tough fella)
Buderus(don't fancy him v Newton)
O'mealy(well we saw it for ouselves)
Fitzgibbon (no chance against Peacock)
Hindmarsh (Faz on one leg and one hand in a pocket)
Carroll(like a session on the heavy bag for Scully)

Won't get into the half back as none of them can fight.

I said it before Senior to "John Mather" Berrigan
Gleeson let loose 4 months of frustration on not so wonder kid Tonga

I'd take Carney over Rooney
Sing v Reardon might be competative

Wellens to banjo The count of montifisto

Berrigan would snap Senior in half.

disco1

Juniors
innsaneink said:
The Clan said:
I'm with Phil Clarke on this one, a toe to toe exchange is all part of Test football.

I suggested last year and this that we should provoke the Ausies into a free for all at the first scrum.

Man for man they just don't compare to the GB pack and some of their pretty boys might just go missing for the rest of the game.

Vs

Berrigan is a fine player but I don't think he would mix it with Senior, he a foot taller and much heavier/stronger and enjoys the odd bit of biff.

innsaneink

Referee
disco1 said:
innsaneink said:
The Clan said:

Vs

Berrigan is a fine player but I don't think he would mix it with Senior, he a foot taller and much heavier/stronger and enjoys the odd bit of biff.
Typical ignoramus.

He may be taller but strength and biff ability would be Berros EASILY over that washed up old hack Senior.

screeny

Bench
What a great thread!

Senior would kill Berrigan

No, Berrigan would kill Senior.

(For the record, Berrigan would be slapped around the place by our Keith).

disco1

Juniors
innsaneink said:
disco1 said:
innsaneink said:
The Clan said:

Vs

Typical ignoramus.

He may be taller but strength and biff ability would be Berros EASILY over that washed up old hack Senior.

Face it, your 'macho' aussie team is a bunch of big girls blouses who would be better off playing netball or kissing each other.

disco1

Juniors
Krison said:
We need Campion at lock. He'd wip the whole GB team all at once!!!

He's probabley too busy at the Sydney Mardi Gras Gayfest with the rest of your league players

spooky

Juniors
innsaneink said:

You obviously have never seen Keith in action. He dropped a 6'6" 98kg B-J Mather with a single punch. B-J hit the deck like a sack of spuds.

Kurt Angle

First Grade
spooky said:
You obviously have never seen Keith in action. He dropped a 6'6" 98kg B-J Mather with a single punch. B-J hit the deck like a sack of spuds.

No, but I've seen Barry-John in action when the ARL expanded to 20 sides :D :D :D

You sure Keith even made contact, he could of swung and missed, and the ensuing turbulence could of knocked Mather out.

Knocking out BJ is no claim to fame.

screeny

Bench
That was a damn good punch, though, I remember it well. Salford v Cas in the CC, no? Live on the Beeb.....

it kind of made Senior's name.

Latest posts