What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aussies And Biff Don't Mix

Fitzgibbon starts throwing then when Sculthorpes on the deck - not a good idea. Sculthorpe gets up and gives O'Meley a towelling. When will you convicts realise that you cannot match it with us in the biff. :lol: :lol:

What a night for British RL - Win the fight, win the game. Roll on the Final.

Nook

Bench
:D

How good was it to see Scully laying into Fitzgibbon and O'Meley. If only Farrell had had a proper go. Great stuff Mr Schulthorpe! :clap:

Jiffy

Juniors
That proved the Aussies had lost it, normally in the last 5 minutes the Aussies are famed for their discipline and clinical finishing. There was no point getting physical with Sculthorpe and Fielden they are the hardest guys anyone would run into on a rugby field (along with Farrell and Webcke)

The Clan

Juniors
girvie said:
I thought O'Meley got the better of Sculthorpe.

You're joking right!

Scully landed at will while Shreck had his head down whinging punches into thin air.

Australia where lucky that the GB pack did'nt jump in en masse.

Fielden, Farrell, Newton & Morley are some of the toughest blokes to play the game. The Ausies were lucky that GB did'nt take advantage of the situation.

Especially Farrell who at 15 years old was terrorizing one of the toughest neighbourhoods in Wigan, not a bloke you want to mess with believe me.

bartman

Immortal
Yeah, the fact aussie did this in the last five minutes showed they lost their composure when they realised the game was out of reach. O'Meley just got involved to show he's keen, but experienced Fitzgibbon should've known better.

Glen

Bench
Fitzgibbon is a moron. Two minutes to go and he starts throwing cheap forearms, now he might miss the final. I don't care if he was frustrated, a footy player at his level should have more sense than that

Jeffles

Bench
Does anyone think anything will come of this (fines or suspensions)?

I doubt it. Not with the final at stake.

Narcissist

Juniors
Jiffy said:
That proved the Aussies had lost it, normally in the last 5 minutes the Aussies are famed for their discipline and clinical finishing. There was no point getting physical with Sculthorpe and Fielden they are the hardest guys anyone would run into on a rugby field (along with Farrell and Webcke)

I dont think Webcke rates to highly in the biff stakes, he is as tough as they come but Kevin Campion showed Webby is a little slow with the fists.

Phillips

Referee
Narcissist said:
Jiffy said:

I dont think Webcke rates to highly in the biff stakes, he is as tough as they come but Kevin Campion showed Webby is a little slow with the fists.

and remember Phil Bailey gave it to him in Origin :lol: :lol: :lol:

KBS

Juniors
I thought it was great to see a little biff on the field. Everytime I see GB v Aus you know that Scully, Fieldon, Newton and Morely are just dying to have a go.

But was really surprised to see Aus start it. Nothing will come of it (fines or suspensions) nor should it.

lockyno1

Post Whore
They should not even be charged! OMG the fans love a bit of biff so why not just leave it on the field :clap:

Pierced Soul

First Grade
nothing in it really...bit of frustration coming out. But geez we're missing some real "mongrel" in the forwards. we've got great players who are skilled but how many have the "intimidation" factor.... kennedy helps provide some as did tallis but there's not a lot with the current players. willie needs to get angry

RB30DETT

Juniors
Nook said:
:D

How good was it to see Scully laying into Fitzgibbon and O'Meley. If only Farrell had had a proper go. Great stuff Mr Schulthorpe! :clap:

LOL, hitting O'Meley in the head is almost as big a waste of time as hitting Civo in the head. :lol:

spooky

Juniors
I bet Newton, Morley and Bailey were gutted to be off the field when the biff started. Lucky for you Aussies though.

The Clan

Juniors
I'm with Phil Clarke on this one, a toe to toe exchange is all part of Test football.

I suggested last year and this that we should provoke the Ausies into a free for all at the first scrum.

Man for man they just don't compare to the GB pack and some of their pretty boys might just go missing for the rest of the game.

Farrell, Morley, Fielden, Sculthorpe, Newton & Peacock
Vs
Webcke (would be OK-tough fella)
Buderus(don't fancy him v Newton)
O'mealy(well we saw it for ouselves)
Fitzgibbon (no chance against Peacock)
Hindmarsh (Faz on one leg and one hand in a pocket)
Carroll(like a session on the heavy bag for Scully)

Won't get into the half back as none of them can fight.

I said it before Senior to "John Mather" Berrigan
Gleeson let loose 4 months of frustration on not so wonder kid Tonga

I'd take Carney over Rooney
Sing v Reardon might be competative

Wellens to banjo The count of montifisto