What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aussies to be feared

miccle

Bench
Great work from all, especially bartman for his late notice call-up. A great match, going to go down to the wire for sure.

Titanic

First Grade
That was great fun, youse guys.

NT: my pleasure old mate (as I said to my first wife: "practice makes perfect I suppose, that's why you've been down on everything except the Titanic.")
miccle: no problem (as I used to say to my second wife: "the answer is in the root of matter.")
Bart: bloody genius mate (as I lamented to my third wife: "I knew you had it in you... whenever you put down your book.")
Willow: as always (like my current wife says to me regularly: "a pleasure working under you.")

miccle

Bench
That was great fun, youse guys.

NT: my pleasure old mate (as I said to my first wife: "practice makes perfect I suppose, that's why you've been down on everything except the Titanic.")
miccle: no problem (as I used to say to my second wife: "the answer is in the root of matter.")
Bart: bloody genius mate (as I lamented to my third wife: "I knew you had it in you... whenever you put down your book.")
Willow: as always (like my current wife says to me regularly: "a pleasure working under you.")

:lol:

Excellent basis for your next F7's article right there.

Titanic

First Grade
That's it gents... a win is a win is win! Great efforts from one and all. It's been a pleasure.

bartman

Immortal
Great work by all, a legendary match and a great squad to have been a part of. Pleasure packing down in the scrum with each of you and thanks to captain Willow.

Azkatro

First Grade
Kudos to you bartman, I felt great relief when I saw that not only we got home but that my decision to step out was justified to the tune of 91 points, each one more crucial than the last. I can't congratulate you guys enough, although I'm going to have to work bloody hard to find a spot in the green and gold again!

Have enjoyed being team-mates with all of you once again. An absolute pleasure. Best of luck to you all, and all of your clubs!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well done team :clap:

High quality match and the scores reflect that.

Another great team effort and the Aussie juggernaut just keeps pushing on.

Latest posts