What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aussies to be feared

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Here 'tis

AUSTRALIA vs REST OF THE WORLD (2009)

Australia Kangaroos Team
logo_kangaroos_aust.jpg

Willow (c) (Bluebags)
Non Terminator (vc) (Roosters)
Titanic (vc) (Titans)
Azkatro (Panthers)
miccle (Rabbitohs)

Interchange:
bartman (Eels)
broncos_warriors_storm (Panthers)
Timmah (Bluebags)

MATCH THREAD:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=329567

Don't forget your jerseys....

Aust_jersey_040718.jpg

bartman

Immortal
I haven't been able to draft my bench article yet as planned, due to delays today.

Should be able to do one on Tuesday night, and will be online to post it on Wednesday night if needed.

miccle

Bench
I'll have my article completed today all, and am shooting it through to Willow for a bit of proofing/opinion before posting it up tomorrow. If anyone else wants a read, just let me know!

Titanic

First Grade
Send it to me too if you like. NT, I am runni ng the rule over yours and will pm some comments to you.

I am out of town tomorrow and will get back in time to post but it will be close :)

Titanic

First Grade
Yes... they come in handy avoiding low blows and in defence of our pert derrière's whilst being eyed by you ROTW softies.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Non Termy - In
miccle - has a great draft and will be in.
Azkatro - soon... put your house on it.
Titanic - ditto
Willow - draft mostly done, she'll be right.

bartman - has a draft in reserve
broncos_warriors_storm - ?
Timmah - ?

bartman

Immortal
bartman - will have a draft in reserve

I'll be online pretty regularly through tomorrow if needed, have the day off work. :D

Titanic

First Grade
written and submitted to Willow in case I don't get off the road in time but looks like I will. C'mon team, let's finish them off.