What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aussies to be feared

bartman

Immortal
Looking good team - all five starters checking in and confident of posting, two benchies checking in and on standby... :thumn

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Make that three, I have something in reserve ready to fly if need be.

Azkatro

First Grade
Is it too late to call in a replacement? I can still post something but I'm bloody tired and feel like sh*t today so it won't be the best I can do.

Azkatro

First Grade
Legendary stuff bartman, sorry I left it so late! Now I'm off to brew up some honey, ginger and lemon tea...

bartman

Immortal
No worries, I'll give it my best shot Az... a few hours of finessing and it might be ship-shape :lol:

bartman

Immortal
OK, I've got 500 finessed good words... just need a bit of time getting the other 200-odd sounding right, but should be up in the next 30 mins.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well I'm ready to roll.

Titanic has one ready for me to post my proxy if neccessary

bart, I assume you're ok?

bartman

Immortal
Yep, mine's in... if anyone has a read through and spots punctuation mishaps or flow problems in the next ten minutes, please pm me so I can go back and edit.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Good onya bart. :clap:

T minus two minutes.... might be cutting it fine for a proper proof read, but it looks the goods to me. :thumn

bartman

Immortal
Yep, a bit tight for a proof read... as these things usually go the original idea changed significantly as it was being polished - there was no John Farnham at 6pm...

Well done all, and thanks Titanic for the proof read, getting better with my wording. :lol:
Looking forward to hearing about the results.

Latest posts