What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia and New Zealand Teams

winnyason

Juniors
the f**kwit attitude of the aussie coach makes me do the unthinkable support the kiwis, being a aussie.
just tell me what has clinton toopi done this year, what has mattai have to do played over the top of gasnier. faalago a bolter in the true sense, in front of koopu & guttenbeil & is tony p still injures, go the kiwis.

ouwet

Bench
xstasy said:
Oh yeah and Willie Mason? Three words: WHAT THE f**k?!?!?!

Where is f**k have you been??? Willie Mason has been the Best Bulldogs player in every game all year!! He has been awesome... He would of been one of the first picked. Minichello isn't the best fullback in the world for nothing mate... Take your Queensland biased crap out of here, that's the reason why you guys are crap in Origin.

lockyno1 said:
He has been ordinary as this year. He won't even be the starting prop for QLD this year- Tronc and Civo are ahead!

locky u should just shut up.

most metres in the nrl, most hitups in the nrl and miles most charge downs in the nrl = ordinary. then u need a bullet in the brain

PARANoIR said:
Its a good side. The main exclusion that surprised me was Steve Price. The rest is pretty good.

Whoever said Mason doesn't deserve to be there is an idiot.
the issue i have with mason is that he should be on the bench with price starting. simpson to start over o'donnell with mason taking simpson's spot on the bench

lockyno1 said:
Bailey has been just as good as Price has and he has hardly played this year. His metres are good. Mason does count as he is a prop/2nd row. Price may start, I would have Tronc starting though!

and how many charge downs and pressure does bailey put on kickers compared to price.

lockyno1

Post Whore
douglasallen91 said:
and how many charge downs and pressure does bailey put on kickers compared to price.

So what they are different props and I would take Bailey every single time over price. I respect price but he has not been playing as well as the other props selected. He was smashed by O'Meley and Mason on Sunday.

Latest posts