What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia under investigation?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Any team/player who appear to be a threat to India winning the world cup will be under suspicion.
Seems that way, they seem to be going after Ponting as well. Hopefully the pressure doesn't get to him as it has done in the past.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
sure,, no smoke without fire. :sarcasm:
Would Stephen Fleming agree with you?

aqua_duck said:
yeh I've encountered heaps of Indians
How many?

There's a quite a few of them.

aqua_duck said:
and I've never met people who were more sensitive and who get defensive so easily
Not doubting the extensiveness of your research.

Nevertheless, I can tell you Australia has a lot to answer for when it comes to being pure evil.

Last edited:
If you look at all the WC boilovers in from the past 20 years, Pakistan are the losing side in nearly half of them...hmmmmmm.

Bowled out against Canada for 184, Rashid the racist snitch and Sarfraz Nawaz and all of those other jokers can f**k off and yes Pakistan's history of world cup boilevers is highly suspect.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The finger pointing at Warne is hilarious. You'd need probably half of each team on board to manufacture a 338-338 tied game of cricket.

How many times has a commentator predicted a draw/tie in any sport simply because they either liked both teams or simply couldn't split them? trust Warne to actually be the first in a long time to get it right.

Then again to be fair, Warnie probably got the tip from his mum.