What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia V. England: First Test at Lords

sunny

Giles is a decent bowler, but I'd resist introducing him for as long as possible here, sticking with the pacemen.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Giles is crap, but why would they take their quicks off at the moment

they are doing the job on this wicket

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
can't complain about the Aussie's run rate 4.36 an over

Gilly 22 off 16 balls

lyon is a saint

Juniors
LMAO you lot are turd..... btw thourght i might add there is another bomb scare outside the oval.... another terrorist attack on the trains and buses.

Investigators are looking into it!

gregstar

Referee
still a lot of cricket to play

remember we were spanked in the first test of '97 & came back to steamroll them

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
lyon is a saint said:
LMAO you lot are turd..... btw thourght i might add there is another bomb scare outside the oval.... another terrorist attack on the trains and buses.

and you call us turd

we don't scare the sh*t out of our own countrymen

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
lyon is a saint said:

excuse my naiveness but i dont get it r u serious or is this some joke i dont understand

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
ok yeah i saw terrible

australia need to tough this bit out and bat for a while
if they get all out within the next hour england are gonna come in right now in good conditions with the sun shining and not as much seam

innsaneink

Referee
Whats that thing that looks like a rear window brake light?

Giant sausage shaped construction opposite the cameras, looks like some sort of building...but it fits in with the surrounds about as well as a nun in a brothel, and none too aesthetically pleasing.

shaggy

Juniors
its the media box, where all the media sit from tv 2 pirnt 2 net, they all sit in that big thingy, they showed it durin 1 of the games between aus v eng @ lords when the sky team where in there

Latest posts