What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v India 2nd (New Years) Test SCG

Bazal

Post Whore
_goParra said:
Its tainted accept it.

bullsh*t! Did Laxman and Tendulkar not being out change the match? Did Ponting being fired when he smashed it not change the match? Or Lee being seven extra stump widths outside off and getting fired, did that not change the match? Both teams got dudded and both outplayed that handicap....You're just sore the Indians were too sh*t to hold us out in the end....even a part timer ran through you at the death :lol:

shiznit

Coach
Jeu_de_Treize said:
Apart from lighting balls up Australia were dominant in the WC.
i was refering to the Bangers knocking the Indians out of it... all good though... just joking around...

Coaster

Bench
Bucknor was no worse then that geniused Kiwi- Bowden, in the series against the poms we lost, yet i didnt hear all you negitive dopes complaining about him changing the face of a series??

Ya get some and ya lose some, this game we got some. Doesnt change the fact it was an awesome game

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Both sides got crap decisions, Australia didn't cry after there was and kept playing. After Symonds was given not out India dropped their bundle and for the rest of day 1 bowled absolute crap. Thats what cost them the game.

TheParraboy

Staff member
shiznit said:
Australia are on the downward slope.... it takes you til the last couple of overs to win the match.... where as we put away our opposition in less than four days.... not good enough aussies... not good enough....

Compared to last time? Drawing the sydney test to india and the series 1-1

now we are 2-0

give yourself an uppercut :lol: :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
curious said:
Bucknor was no worse then that geniused Kiwi- Bowden, in the series against the poms we lost, yet i didnt hear all you negitive dopes complaining about him changing the face of a series??

Ya get some and ya lose some, this game we got some. Doesnt change the fact it was an awesome game

You're spot on mate ...

I think it was Clark who was given out twice LBW in the same test when it clearly came off his bat.

And Kapo was caught off the glove (which came off his arm) to win a tight one when he and Lee were taking Australia to an unlikely victory.

shiznit

Coach
hineyrulz said:
Both sides got crap decisions, Australia didn't cry after there was and kept playing. After Symonds was given not out India dropped their bundle and for the rest of day 1 bowled absolute crap. Thats what cost them the game.
i agree.... Bucknor wasnt the one that bowled Half Volleys and Long Hops at Roy....

shiznit

Coach
TheParraboy said:
Compared to last time? Drawing the sydney test to india and the series 1-1

now we are 2-0

give yourself an uppercut :lol: :lol:
give yourself 5 uppercuts for not clicking to it....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bay56 said:
You're spot on mate ...

I think it was Clark who was given out twice LBW in the same test when it clearly came off his bat.

And Kapo was caught off the glove (which came off his arm) to win a tight one when he and Lee were taking Australia to an unlikely victory.
Martyn copped some terrible decisions which cost him his test spot.

Jeu_de_Treize

Juniors
curious said:

In the thread for the first test you'll find about 5 posts in which i said Bowden was the worst umpire going around in international cricket, and how much longer were we the paying public and just as importantly the test players going to have to put up with Bowden!

But Bucknor has made me look a fool....sorry Billy your no longer the worst....

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
New religion formed. Patron is Jobdog, banner courtesy of me.

Feel free to join.

churchofclarke.jpg