What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v India 2nd (New Years) Test SCG

Jeu_de_Treize

Juniors
shiznit said:
Australia are on the downward slope.... it takes you til the last couple of overs to win the match.... where as we put away our opposition in less than four days.... not good enough aussies... not good enough....

lol thats an outstanding effort to stir :D

Slight difference in class between the Bangas and the Indians.

Bazal

Post Whore
_goParra said:
Steve f**knor deserves to be Man of the Match, hands down.

155733289_44299089e6.jpg

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
Great test! Great effort by both sides. Some very contraversial umpiring but in the end you have to give credit where its due. Australia's spinners were superb with good support from the quicks. Its now a dead series so here's hoping India can climb off the mat and regroup for Perth to make it interesting.

shiznit

Coach
Jeu_de_Treize said:
lol thats an outstanding effort to stir :D

Slight difference in class between the Bangas and the Indians.
you wouldnt have thought so at the world cup.....

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Jeu_de_Treize said:
I for one wouldn't want to see Bucknor stand in a test again. Would you?

As for the cricket it's self, i've sent 5 days glued to TV loving every minute of it and like i said about 3 of my posts ago....Congratulations Australia!!

I hope Bucknor is reviewed... that's what I've said all along. I just don't see why these umpiring decisions should continue to get in the way for what was a brilliant five days of cricket.

_goParra

Juniors
Timmah said:
I hope Bucknor is reviewed... that's what I've said all along. I just don't see why these umpiring decisions should continue to get in the way for what was a brilliant five days of cricket.

Because they changed the match.

shiznit

Coach
i actually feel abit sorry for Bucknor.... hes been around test cricket for a long time and has made an outstanding contribution to the game... so he made some c**k ups... ive seen blokes on here talk about Darrel Hair like hes a hero but he wasnt even in the same class as Bucknor....