What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v India 3rd Test at WACA Perth

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
You could have avoided saying anything there? However an opportunity to increase the post count was spotted and as bill lawry would say "bang!"

Why are you banging on about post counts?

F*ck you're a dickhead sometimes.

Moffo

Referee
El Diablo said:
Anal wouldn't know spirit if it crawled up his arse

oh so now you have a problem with it?

you and all the other people in here are a walking contradiction

Timmah

Staff member
:lol: @ the suggestion we should go home :lol: I love it.

[furrycat]

Coach
skeepe said:
f**k off he wouldn't have. I hate the bastards.
Pull the other one... :lol: Haven't played much cricket have you? (No backyard doesnt count... I mean a competition where someone bowls faster than a 50km/h) How would Anil who is following through see that and not Billy with the ball goin 90km/h? You're just trying to find a reason to have a go at Kumble... :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
Moffo said:

Really? I don't think you'll find an Aussie arguing against the dodgy calls in Sydney, nor will you find an Indian arguing the dodgy calls in this test.

Moffo

Referee
Timmah said:
Really? I don't think you'll find an Aussie arguing against the dodgy calls in Sydney, nor will you find an Indian arguing the dodgy calls in this test.

how about the appealing aspect?

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
willvillain said:
You were wrong when you posted this, and even more wrong (in hindsight) after the Symonds decision.

:lol:! at anyone condeming anil for appealing, how would he have known? :lol:!

and yeah its been even before that one, that one tipped the ledger in favour of the indians.

[furrycat]

Coach
Moffo said:

I agree with Moffo TBH.

Anil thought it was out so he appealed... He isn't going to see such a small edge at speed- IMO its worse that Symonds didn't walk after smacking the cover off it... India appealed for something they thought was out... Whats the problem here?

Moffo

Referee
[furrycat] said:
Pull the other one... :lol: Haven't played much cricket have you? (No backyard doesnt count... I mean a competition where someone bowls faster than a 50km/h) How would Anil who is following through see that and not Billy with the ball goin 90km/h? You're just trying to find a reason to have a go at Kumble... :lol:

you keep banging on like you've played the game and no one else has. get a grip, or better yet, loosen it

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Timmah said:
Why are you banging on about post counts?

F*ck you're a dickhead sometimes.

I'm still wondering where you pulled out 'harangued' from, "champ" ;-) you try waaaaay to hard sometimes.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
[furrycat] said:
I agree with Moffo TBH.

Anil thought it was out so he appealed... He isn't going to see such a small edge at speed- IMO its worse that Symonds didn't walk after smacking the cover off it... India appealed for something they thought was out... Whats the problem here?

exactly right. sometimes a bit of objectivity would do this thread the world of good.

Johns Magic

Referee
[furrycat] said:

He's bowling spin, there's barely any follow through

Timmah

Staff member
Trying?

I'm not playing f*cking games, I'm talking about cricket on an internet forum.

Grow up and talk the match, not the man.

JW

Coach
El Diablo said:
they should walk off the field

Exactly. Symonds should've had the presence of mind to grab Clarke and take him back to the dressing rooms with him. That's apparently the benchmark of the spirit of Cricket.

innsaneink

Referee
Matt23 said:
Maybe Australia should whinge to the ICC and insist on another umpire for Adelaide...

Maybe they should just go back to playing their normal game.

I mean, the whole whinge n moan fest afterSydney was designed to get Aus to play another game, half the f**king country turned on them ffs.

Furry, is Anil deaf?
No...just furry wettin a line :roll:

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Johns Magic said:
He's bowling spin, there's barely any follow through

ofcourse theres a follow through, try bowling leggies without one and the ball will spray down leg...

the angle that he was bowling from as well (his vision) wouldn't have shown such an obvious inside edge.

[furrycat]

Coach
innsaneink said:
Maybe they should just go back to playing their normal game.

I mean, the whole whinge n moan fest afterSydney was designed to get Aus to play another game, half the f**king country turned on them ffs.

Furry, is Anil deaf?
No...just furry wettin a line :roll:

Oh FFS... how do you expect him to hear an edge THAT small with the crowd going like that and the adrenaline rushing? He doesn't have a stump microphone that amplifies it 400%...

I can recall 4 LBW's this series where AUstralia have got Indians out who have got inside edges... Where is your up roar over that? :roll:

Pissant with NO f**king idea about cricket.

Latest posts