What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v India 3rd Test at WACA Perth

Moffo

Referee
griffo346 said:
sorry about that post it was stalled and didnt post i had it typed out 30 mins ago but it didnt post when i pressed refresh it posted :lol:

BTW MOFFO this isnt Marconi thread so piss off

not a good liar are you?

innsaneink

Referee
TheParraboy said:
michale clarke is gonna make a big score here 125+

I read Bingle has stayed in sydney

he will be focused and fired up

The way hes going he'll be lucky to get 25....hope your right though.
Patience is whats reqd here, theres a day and a half, 7 wkts and hes slashing at everyfkn thing

TheParraboy

Staff member
India bowled 25 overs in that session, only 1 wicket, and not many boundaries.Anil had a few overs

no one says a word in haste

When australia bowl about the same amount, in 35c heat (with 2 drinks breaks), 4 paceman. Then they get bagged mercifully

double standards and hatred is pretty rife against the aussies not just on the forums

TheParraboy

Staff member
innsaneink said:
The way hes going he'll be lucky to get 25....hope your right though.
Patience is whats reqd here, theres a day and a half, 7 wkts and hes slashing at everyfkn thing

Ill be on the money mate

dont you worry about that

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
timmah, ffs.. you get annoyed when people unfairly target you, yet yo h ave a go at anyone you perceive lower on the internet (LU) social pecking order...

Hussey = not out (pathan bowling, struck outside off), but close call with Kumble like 2nd over.

Ponting = out but not given twice.

Like the kumble - Hussey decision, these were all not out coz it was Bowden as teh ump, if it was Rauf Aust would be in serious trouble. The umpring this match hasn't been good, but it has atleast evened out a bit and atleast the umpires are consistent (with Bowden never giving LBWs and Rauf giving it whenver it hits the pads)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Mr F, FFS use some perspective.

Believe it or not, I actually come in and attempt to contribute to discussion. It doesn't fit with the views of certain people (and sometimes even it does) and bang, I'll get harangued.

Witty clearly is making un-educated statements based on how much he wants to root the player in question. What does that contribute?

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Timmah said:
Mr F, FFS use some perspective.

Believe it or not, I actually come in and attempt to contribute to discussion. It doesn't fit with the views of certain people (and sometimes even it does) and bang, I'll get harangued.

Witty clearly is making un-educated statements based on how much he wants to root the player in question. What does that contribute?

You could have avoided saying anything there? However an opportunity to increase the post count was spotted and as bill lawry would say "bang!"

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
HUSSEY GORNE!

LOL i love how different these umpires are. We're in trouble now, however i sense a Gilly special this match.

willvillain

Juniors
Hussey a bit unlucky there? I thought so on first viewing. Looked like it was going over, replays support this as well in my opinion. Touch and go either way, but it was Rauf's end so that was that.

Would anybody argue that Australia have had the better of the calls this match?