What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v Japan (Game 9)

lockyno1

Post Whore
So true Mick..yet he's in our starting XI! I tell you what we won against Uraguay withough him and we lose with him! Hummm, something tells me he is crap!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Hate Wilkshire! and we hate wilkshire!
Hate Wilkshire! and we hate wilkshire!
we are the wilkshire haters!

Big Mick

Referee
bleedin hell...he just misread it...just.

I think this game is kinda over and I can see the Olympic divers scoring again.

It's like the Japs are playing in widescreen and we're playing in 16:9. They always seem to have guys out on the flanks with no one around them.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Thats it if Wilkshire does not come off and reputure his cruiciate liagment now then we are f..ked!

Big Mick © said:
LMAO i love Japan whinging about Foul count....I thought they were good at Math.

:lol::lol:

I think I'm the only one, but I keep thinking if I was playing I would've stomped one of them in the back of the head by now :?

lockyno1

Post Whore
There is a reason I hate watching soccer at the best of times...this proves my point! Never have I seen a sport that congratulates cheating as much!

Latest posts