What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v Japan (Game 9)

I haven't seen Asians go down this easily since Yuki Does Tokyo, f**king ridiculous.

Great, another substitution and Wilkshire is STILL on. He must have something incriminating on Guus, I can't think of any other reason.

Raider_69

Post Whore
lockyno1 said:
Dead set if a Jap walks near me tommorrow there is going to be blood after this disgrace! FMD, divers galore!:x

f**k me, i hope you dont work in sydney
you will be out numbered!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Citizen.Eras3d said:
I haven't seen Asians go down this easily since Yuki Does Tokyo, f**king ridiculous.

Great, another substitution and Wilkshire is STILL on. He must have something incriminating on Guus, I can't think of any other reason.

good flick that

i stand by this call
Raider_69 said:
:lol: 2 changes and Wilkshire is still on the feild?
im starting to think Guus isnt the mastermind we've been lead to believe he is!

I don't care how round they say that ball is, it'd have to weigh over 3kg's with all of the advertising and garbage on it.

Edit: LMAO @ Wilksh*t's shot

Edit 2: LMAO @ "Well he hasn't scored a goal for his country yet Luke Wilkshire" and he never will.

Big Mick

Referee
Luke Wilkshire...f**ks up yet again....god, there's a reason he hasn't scored for his country yet, he is batsh*t.

Sir Biffo

Bench
Cammo said:
This ref is the worst ref I have ever seen in any sport I have ever watched.

The ref in the 1982 Harlem Globetrotters vs Dubbo Dunkers basketball match in which the Dunkers won 1-0 after an unprecedented 178-0 penalty count which resulted in 79 free throws to the Dunkers dares to argue.

Latest posts