What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v Japan (Game 9)

melon....

Coach
nöyd said:
3425249140.jpg
Go Wingy!!!!

CycloneSteve

Juniors
sunny said:
the america's cup thing is the most overhyped bullsh*t moment in the history of australia, and probably the world...

Not if you saw it happen live on TV mate. I was only 8 years old but I still remember like it was yesterday. We went nuts.

And its one of the greatest sporting events in Australia's history, if not No.1
We ended 128 years of American dominance on that day and geez it felt good and still does to take that cup and...yeah well u know the rest...

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
lockyno1 said:
Phew burty, you gave me a heart attack!

well i wish i had an ailment, cant be bothered to go to school tomoro... but i guess i must get off LU and atleast try... but im on toooo much of a high:crazy::crazy:

lockyno1

Post Whore
no.2_lukeburt said:
well i wish i had an ailment, cant be bothered to go to school tomoro... but i guess i must get off LU and atleast try... but im on toooo much of a high:crazy::crazy:

You know you can always have a few drinks and go to school worse for the wear so you get to go home!:lol:

Parra_Eels

Bench
how much was japan like 12th man - nakata to inamoto to ono to xingtawa to .....................................alex

Knightmare

Coach
Before the match I tipped Australia to win 2-0. Nice way to dispose of the Asian champions though, hopefully it augers well for the rest of the World Cup.:)

Latest posts