What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia vs Pakistan - VB Series (SCG) Game 5

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
What is happening with it? I live an hour away from Sydney and it is shitty weather here, it looks to be rained out :cry: I hope it's not.

lolesi

First Grade
I live around 30 minutes from the SCG and it has been raining all morning, but from about 12 it has stopped, but looks like it can come back any time...
Had alot of thunder and some lightning, but i think they might get a start today, it hasnt rained for around 1 and half hours

Timbo

Staff member
I live about 10 minutes from the SCG....I'm not liking the odds.

wittyfan

Referee
Looking at the radar, I'm hopeful that we'll get some sort of game today, perhaps something like a 40 over game.

Timbo

Staff member
Australia

5-A.Symonds
6-D.Lehmann

Left Right Out-S.Katich

NOT HAPPY TREVOR :evil: :evil: :evil:

Iafeta

Referee
I wouldn't think so. The juice in the deck will be gone by 30 overs. Nightmare to bat on this.

Timbo

Staff member
I'm SO glad we got a Mitsubishi commercial instead of watching Inzamam get out!

Southernsaint

Staff member
Timbo said:
I'm SO glad we got a Mitsubishi commercial instead of watching Inzamam get out!

Indeed. And I'm waiting to hear the dreaded words: "And Eastern States viewers will be leaving us now for the National Nine News" :evil:

8/121 from 32 overs...

Latest posts