What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Side Announced

kooriguy

Juniors
not what i would have, only the 2 centres have form in that backline, halves as expected and good to see cameron smith keep his spot, but tate??

adamkungl

Immortal
kia ora storm said:
No Covell, Kimmorley or Fitzgibbon...gutted !!.:p

Your kidding right...Covell is in no way in the top 2 wingers in australia. Kimmorley. Thurston would be the first player picked, how the hell was Kimmorley even gonna get a look in. And Fitzy I hate to say it, though playing well, is nowhere near the damagin player he once was.

Scott

Bench
Is an Anzac test really the time to blood rookies such as Bird, Folau and others that have been mentioned. Some of you people have NFI.

Mr Saab

Referee
CharlieF said:
No problem with incumbents, but they are badly out of form. The selectors really need to give the up and coming stars some indication that they will be chosen if they perform better than those that are already named. It seems that even if you play your best footy and outplay the others and you are a standout, you have no chance because of an incumbent.

They really need to stop it and get with the times.

What times?
They have done this every yr.
People on here calling for Greg Bird? I mean WTF. What! He plays 3-4 good games and he gets in?
It doesnt work that way and thank christ it doesnt

Corbin

Juniors
Saying Tupou shouldn't be in the side is silly.

Although he has been playing in a AWFUL roosters side, he has been very dangerous every time he has the ball.

One player cant win you the game. 13 men out there.

He deserves it, Simpson on the other hand...

O'Meley is unlucky

Matiua shouldn't be in the side and I'm glad he isn't, Andrew Ryan despite being another bulldogs DERSERVES his selection. been in awesome form.

mxlegend99

Referee
That team looks very average.

No Steve Price? Are they joking? He made 270 metres against the Cowboys. He is in his best form, running as hard as ever. Matty Bowen is the form fullback in the comp. King should play centres with Hodges, and throw in proper wingers that are actually in form. There are so many wingers in better form then Tate, and King is in better form then Lyon and should play centres.

The two worst decisions are no Steve Price, and Tate being picked though. Lyon being selected and Bowen being overlooked are pretty average also.

CharlieF

Juniors
scottyj said:
who would be in your team charlie?

How about I answer like this:

I wouldn't have:

Tate
Hunt
Berrigan
Lyon
Tupou

Take a player from the NRL in the same position, and you will find better. They were all chosen on reputation.

In the case of Tate and Berrigan, just about anybody else is better.

Shorty

Staff member
Well I expected selectors to ignore Bowen's spectacular form over Hunt's snorefest...

But Tate...what the hell!

What has Lyon done that has made him stand out?

We'll get smashed,I really don't give a crap about the whole 'they choose incumbents' bullsh*t....Hunt will do absolutely sh*t all and I will bet a large sum of money on Tate dropping the ball at least once.

Latest posts