What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Summer

Hallatia

Referee
If you're talking about this year, I believe it'e 3 v Lankans and 2 v RSA. And the following one is 3 and 3, but I remember RSA saying something like we owe you one because this year's had to be cut down to 2 tests...

Hallatia

Referee
I think it was originally 2 against Lankans, but an additional one was added. The FTP says "Australia to Sri Lanka, 3 tests (includes 1 additional Test)"

cant wait for this,the tri series is what got me into cricket in the early 90s and when they axed it i stop watching the game all together
so im happy its back :D

Ok champ .... :crazy: Settle down ..

I'm talking about Team India proving we deserve our No. 1 ranking, not creating a dynasty.

Presumably you also get upset when the reigning NRL premiers have the nerve to claim they're the best. Unless they win 11 in a row they should shut up right? :lol:

0-8 from their last 8 overseas tests

Come back Sudhir :lol:

Latest posts